T Nation

Can't Find Rx Liquid Anastrazole?

I have a scrip for my AI, but all the pharmacies I’ve contacted say that a liquid form isn’t available? Does anyone know a brand name for it?

two words… compounding pharmacy… they will take ur pill and turn it into a liquid form

[quote]iw84aces wrote:
two words… compounding pharmacy… they will take ur pill and turn it into a liquid form[/quote]

I’ve been doing my own with vodka, the result is fairly grainy - would the result from the compounding pharmacies be basically the same?

Or you could google anastrozole research chemical… I know this might cost a couple of dollars more, but the result is the same. The “purity” of the chemical will be fine.

You can buy 30 ml for $20 from research chemical companies online. Comes as a liquid with a dropper for easy administration. This is cheaper than a lot of Rx copays and will last longer than your Rx.

Is most of the liquid research stuff legit?

Yes, you will want to look where the company is located. Some have both U.S. and foreign labs…I prefer that over one that is just overseas. I order from a Peptide lab out of Florida. They usually ship the same day. Most on this forum, using liquid anastozole, have been using this stuff for years.