Can't Find Pants!?

[quote]Nards wrote:
One time when I was 19 or so I woke up in the morning and my pants were soaked top to bottom all over…the same ones that I thrown on the floor the night before after coming home from the bar.

I swear it wasn’t urine. It didn’t smell and I only had a few beers and this was ALL OVER. Like they’d been washed and then thrown right back where they were when I went to bed.

And I was living alone so no one pranked me.

When I die and get to Heaven I want to know what happened.[/quote]

Maybe one of your 13 dogs peed on them?

That is a horrible wet dream also Nards. :slight_smile:

Like everyone else has suggested, boxer briefs.

I was alone and didn’t have dogs then…also it wasn’t raining that night.

It was just beeeeeeeeyond!

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:
Like everyone else has suggested, boxer briefs. [/quote]

I like Hanes personally the Fruit of loom just doesnt fit the same in the waist band.

I got this too and I’m not big, longer tighter boxers do the job, when I had to wear suit trousers for work I was in AGONY I ended up shaving the inside of my thighs down to about 7inch from the gooche which seemed to help but was more than a little weird for me.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I was alone and didn’t have dogs then…also it wasn’t raining that night.

It was just beeeeeeeeyond![/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Drunk Canadians you can never trust them.

I’m slightly surprised by all the boxer briefs comments. If it’s hot out and I get a little sweaty I can’t stand Boxer Briefs… They make the chaffing worse IMO.

Back in the day when I used to have to run a lot I was a Body Glide man for sure. That stuff is a life saver.

Also I swear it wasn’t booze related. I only had a few beers and I’ve never forgotten anything like that before.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Also I swear it wasn’t booze related. I only had a few beers and I’ve never forgotten anything like that before.[/quote]

You would never know if you HAD forgotten something like that before… That’s why it’s called “forgetting”

[quote]gregron wrote:
I’m slightly surprised by all the boxer briefs comments. If it’s hot out and I get a little sweaty I can’t stand Boxer Briefs… They make the chaffing worse IMO.

Back in the day when I used to have to run a lot I was a Body Glide man for sure. That stuff is a life saver.[/quote]

Dude X and I live in Houston, the fucking sun is cooler.

You do know you dont wear the boxer briefs low right, I know you swing low with the pants, but the briefs need to be snug up to the boys.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Also I swear it wasn’t booze related. I only had a few beers and I’ve never forgotten anything like that before.[/quote]

You would never know if you HAD forgotten something like that before… That’s why it’s called “forgetting”[/quote]

Nards got chloroformed and raped. :slight_smile:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Back in the day when I used to have to run a lot I was a Body Glide man for sure. That stuff is a life saver.[/quote]
Gold Bond powder in boxer briefs. /thread.

[quote]Edevus wrote:
I guess you guys had to change all your wardrobe during the initial bulks…because all my trousers are starting to feel very tight and they are ripping as well.

[/quote]

Of course you have to change your wardrobe… You can’t but a set of Flores when you’re 17/18 and expect them to fit 2-3 years down the line (much less 5-10 years)

It’s part growing up and maturing… Throw in the fact that you’re trying to build a sizable and respectable physique… You’re going to need new clothes pretty often.

Band-Aid makes stuff similar to the body glide. Since I wear skirts and not boxer briefs, and have hyuooge thighs, it helps a lot on hot days when I know I’m going to be walking.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Gold Bond powder in boxer briefs. /thread.[/quote]

Never tried it. I’m a baby powder man myself. The day I discovered babypowder between the legs was the biggest comfort revolution I’d had since discovering baby wipes.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Band-Aid makes stuff similar to the body glide. Since I wear skirts and not boxer briefs, and have hyuooge thighs, it helps a lot on hot days when I know I’m going to be walking.[/quote]

Is this where someone says picts or it didnt happen?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Never tried it. I’m a baby powder man myself. The day I discovered babypowder between the legs was the biggest comfort revolution I’d had since discovering baby wipes.[/quote]

Greg so we are talking slacks correct? Or scrubs?

I wear blue jeans to work with boots, so never have this problem.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Never tried it. I’m a baby powder man myself. The day I discovered babypowder between the legs was the biggest comfort revolution I’d had since discovering baby wipes.[/quote]

Greg so we are talking slacks correct? Or scrubs?

I wear blue jeans to work with boots, so never have this problem.[/quote]

Well, for the most part I B-Powder up for any attire if it’s gonna be a pretty warm day. If I’m not gonna sweat the chaffing isn’t really an issue.

I don’t chaffe but I generally go through pants like no bodies business and blow the crotch out. Going larger only makes for more ill fitting clothes.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Dude X and I live in Houston, the fucking sun is cooler.

You do know you dont wear the boxer briefs low right, I know you swing low with the pants, but the briefs need to be snug up to the boys.[/quote]

For real.

LOL at someone talking to someone from Texas about the heat.