Cant find OVT I, HTT, IC?

2 days into the OVT II program outlined by CT im combining it with Dont Diet. OUCH! I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find OVT I, HT, and IC programs mentioned? I have searched and cant find the complete workouts.

In my pants, bee-yotch! Just playing with you, Gabe-ster.

Do a search for optimized volume training and the third or fourth result will be something like OVT for the LAST TIME. That’s what you’re looking for.

Then, do a search for high tension training and the third or fourth result will be something like HTT repos, PRINT IT NOW I wont post it again EVER and that’s your Huckleberry.

I’m not sure about IT.

Oh, hell! Here’s HTT and here’s OVT.

For IC do a search using Insider contrast and you will see a post called IC traing repost about 3 down.
Sorry I am no way as clever on the links as my man T-lophogus.

Hyphinator, actually I’d argue that you’re more clever than I! Why? Well, because I probably wasted a good few minutes by going to such lengths. Oh well, you da man.

T-loph, yeah but it looks sooooooo cool, I must fully read the thread on how to do it. That way I can enhance the illusion of being much more cleverer than I really am :slight_smile:

Guys- Thanks alot!