Can't Dial In

I am extremely pleased with my progress this last five months. I was off for a long time due to an injury and I was unable to train.

My size and strength have come back faster than expected, but my typical problem arises.

I am either large and powerfull,

Or when I start to decrease carbs I end up looking stringy. I never seem to fully adapt to a lcd, and when I keep carbs in my diet I just seem to stay the samebf % wise.

Its like im nowhere near a carb tolerant person, but Im not a LCD tolerant either.

Anyone have any advice.?? Or ever face this problem?

I just desire to get down to the 12 to 10 % range im happy there. Currently 215 16%.

what are your carb sources when eating a regular diet, what are they when you are on low carb, also amounts would help too.

Ok lets see

When On a LCD,
I just eat veggies about 3 to 5 times a day.

I have steak and eggs for breakfast with fishoil.

train,
low carb protein shake

salad, chicken flax

sardines, tomato

salmon
veggies, oliv oil 1 tbs

regular day.
Metabolic drive2 scoops
7oz yam or oatmeal 1cup

train
Surge

chicken, beans, grapefruit, veggies

steak, veggies, flax, fishoil

salmon, salad, fishoil

cottage cheese, Metabolic Drive olive oil, green powder.

there seems to be a lack of carbs in the recovery for the lcd. there is still a need in the window after exercise, i believe poliquin recommends up to 200g carbs for someone your size, depends on intensity of training.

try this and see how it works, also a couple pieces of fruit won’t hurt.

That regular day Loooks damn solid to me and if your over fat on that type of diet its more about your activity to you over all intake IMO.

Phill

…dial 91716049311…

A dollar to anyone who can who can complete that line.

[quote]Phill wrote:
That regular day Loooks damn solid to me and if your over fat on that type of diet its more about your activity to you over all intake IMO.

Phill[/quote]

I will start hitting more intervals, and lactic acid stuff then.

How tall are you, out of curiosity?

I’m willing to bet you cheat on your diet. Just as I’ve never met a “hardgainer,” I’ve also never met someone who could not dial in. I’ll tell ya what…

If you really want help, start dialing in today. Start a log. Log EVERYTHING you eat (just start a new post in the thread each day, and keep editing your post throughout that day), how your train, etc. I’m willing to bet with this accountability (unless you lie in the log, of course), you will be able to dial in.

When you are dialing in, the margin of error is low. THus, things that might be trivial become very important.

I NEVER have leaned out with a carb intake of 200 g or more.

THe only type of diets that work for me are Beverly International.

I don’t eat any sweets, at most I miss meals do to digestion issues.

If you really want help, start dialing in today. Start a log. Log EVERYTHING you eat (just start a new post in the thread each day, and keep editing your post throughout that day), how your train, etc. I’m willing to bet with this accountability (unless you lie in the log, of course), you will be able to dial in.

That actually sounds like a great Idea
maybe weekly pics as well? Would this bogart the forum to much?

5’8"