Can't Decide On What Gear

as far as gear goes I don't know where to start I want something that won't put a ton of weight on then i lose half of it i want alot of strength i don't won't to do it more than once i just want to get strong as hell with out a ton of sides.

i was thinking of anavar because of the gains are suppossed to be perm with mild to no sides. i want it all is that to much to ask. as far as a first cycle: 20mgs var 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off 4 on then off or test 10-12weeks , test & winny or var & test 10-12weeks? i need to know the best thing for a first cycle.

If it’s your first cycle, then use test for sure. Perhaps 500mg a week of enan, and maybe, just MAYBE, considering adding some sort of oral like Dbol or an Anadrol/Winstrol combo. Since it is your first cycle, in all honesty, you could get away with test only.

Use your PCT like you should and you won’t have much to worry about as far as post-cycle losses go.

is decca ever used by it’s self in sucess?
or just stick with test also do i pct or taper with 500mg enan

[quote]maxblood wrote:
as far as gear goes I don’t know where to start I want something that won’t put a ton of weight on then i lose half of it i want alot of strength i don’t won’t to do it more than once i just want to get strong as hell with out a ton of sides.

i was thinking of anavar because of the gains are suppossed to be perm with mild to no sides. I WANT IT ALL, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK. as far as a first cycle: 20mgs var 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off 4 on then off or test 10-12weeks , test & winny or var & test 10-12weeks? i need to know the best thing for a first cycle.[/quote]
That’s funny (the wanting it all part)

As far as cost-effect-gains-etc I would no doubt run Test at around 500mg/week with a low-dose AI like .25mg or arimidex, broken down like this:
weeks 1-10 Test 500mg/week split into twice a week (mon & thu?)
weeks 1-12 Arimidex .25mg everyday
weeks 13-16 Nolvadex at 20mg everyday
maybe add
weeks 1-12 Anavar at 30-40mg everyday divided into two doses

The other option would be to run Prop instead of Enanthate:
weeks 1-8 Test Prop 100mg everyother day
weeks 1-8 Masteron 100mg everyother day or Anavar at 40mg everyday
weeks 9-12 Nolvadex 20mg everyday

Now, as far as an oral only cycle, though not ideal especially when one considers cost to effectivness; I am not against them as others are so quick to say. I started with Pro-hormones then Pro-steroids then orals then Injectables myself and while I would never really recommend an oral-only cycle as I know better, if someone wanted to and had the stuff then why not.

Consider Anavar at 40mg a day divided into two doses and consider adding Turinabol at 60mg a day divided into two doses. Forget about harsh steroids like Winstrol unless your competing or have it for a specific reason. Stick with Anavar,Turinabol and Dianabol for your starter orals if any.

I wouldn’t say that Anavar gains are permanent at all, they’re mild and long lasting. I also would bet that you’ll end up running more than one cycle, especially if you run orals this time around; your best chance will be with an Test cycle.

[quote]maxblood wrote:
is decca ever used by it’s self in sucess?
or just stick with test also do i pct or taper with 500mg enan [/quote]

I still dont see why any 1 would do a steroid w/o a test. And on top of that an injectible w/o test. Now for you i would deffinetly stay away from Deca, from you picture if thats you it wouldnt be ideal to use it, although yes its relatively cheap and safe.

Aside from what ive seen in the poster above me, i would reccomend using or adding EQ.

It’s perfectly fine to run a var only cycle as your first cycle. I did, and gained 8 pounds lean, and lost a couple pounds fat in 6 weeks. Did not notice any sides, although I’m sure my lipid levels were bad. Ya, test would have been more fun, and I would have gotten better results, but one, you have to worry about injection sides (abcess is always a possibility no matter how careful you are), gyno, and you will be a great deal more shut down. Second, I always wonder why people pull out the big guns as soon as they start. If you can get great gains on something mild, that is the way to go.

BTW, if you go the oral route, var and tbol are sometimes said to be similar, but I enjoyed the var experience much more, and tbol gives me painful back pumps. Winny sucks because of the joint issues, and Dbol will be harder to recover from, as well as the need for an AI. So I say go with the var for sure.

see to me that would be a success 8-10 lbs 4-6 weeks drop fat and add vasculinity. what is this t-bol is it less sides than d-bol or what the scoop?

Vasculinity?.. Vascularity!

my bad

From what alot of others say on the forum man, doing just deca for a cycle with no test will lead to deca dick.
Now as many of us guys love to “bust a nut” as Bushy put it lol, I would not do just deca.

But alot of guys on here have great advice.

Good luck.

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:
Vasculinity?.. Vascularity![/quote]

Based on his writing, I think he’s quite young. If so, then the OP should NOT be using anything.

is 25 still to young?

should i wait to 30?

i think 25 is fine anything less than that might screw with your hormones tho. and the general rule with deca is that you run it with test in a ratio of 3:5 accordingly to avoid deca dick and other symptoms

Deciding on what type of steroids has alot to do with your body type, endo, ecto or mesomorph. If you put on weight easily, taking test might make you put on the wrong weight; water retention and more subcuntaneous fat due to increase in appetite and not enough calories burned.

25 is old enough, assuming you’ve got enough years of good training behind you, have your diet worked out, etc.

T-bol or OT is oral turinabol, which is similar to Anavar in terms of side effects. Probably a good choice for what you’re trying to accomplish (strength gains), and certainly less expensive than Anavar. My own first cycle was OT-only, and I’ve used it a few times since at dosages up to 80mg/day. The two sides that OT users are most likely to run into are painful back pumps and elevated blood pressure; I personally had no problems with the former but did have problems with the latter.

Oh, and forget about that idea of doing only one cycle. Nobody does only one cycle.

so i’m still thinking of taking var 40mgs for 6 weeks is there any supplements possibly i want to take or should continue my regiment of 5g creatine, 8g arginine, multivitamin, fishoils 8g, protein shakes in between meals oh i’ve i eat a pound of brocoli a day and have been for about 2 years i’ve been training off and on for 10 years and the last 3 years on my goal is to lift a car and then eat it!

Your 1st cycle is going to be your best cycle and going to get the most gains. I would not use Var only on your 1st cycle. Go w/ the test and just encorporate a strict diet along w/ A-dex and you will be fine. Cut out the creatine all that is going to do is help you hold more water and by what you say thats not your goal.

[quote]maxblood wrote:
should i wait to 30?
[/quote]

We get a lot of teens on here trying to weedle sources. With your spelling and writing style, you sound like you are very young.

But it is none of my business so ‘enjoy’.

f***! my bad i made it to about 8th grade and graduated to prison the gym is keepinh me away from alot of bad things but i’m not to young just not very good at spelling