T Nation

Can't Believe This SH*T

My workout just got cancelled. Before you say anything let me explain. I work out outside my house. I live in Israel and am preparing for the IDF. I do running, pushups, situps, pullups and bodywieght leg work. My pullups and running workout just got cancelled because of the fucking terrorists. You have no idea how pissed i am right now. I could probably set PR on all of my lifts im so pissed. I’m sitting here in my house unable to leave because some fucking arab decided that since its a holiday it is a great time to go kill some jews. I hope the army fucks that mother fucker up.

I cant fucking wait until they give me a gun and let me tear terrorism a new asshole. any arab sympathizers out there, unless you have been in the middle east and witnessed the arab - jew conflict firsthand shut your fucking collective mouth until you have some firsthand experience.

I was liberal in the way i viewed this situation until we came to move here. any of you stupid fuckers who think the arabs have just cause to kill innocent people should kill themselves right now and hopefully when you get to hell 72 terrorists will be waiting there to rape the dead fucking shit out of you.

[quote]golanhalley wrote:
My workout just got cancelled. Before you say anything let me explain. I work out outside my house. I live in Israel and am preparing for the IDF. I do running, pushups, situps, pullups and bodywieght leg work. My pullups and running workout just got cancelled because of the fucking terrorists. You have no idea how pissed i am right now. I could probably set PR on all of my lifts im so pissed. I’m sitting here in my house unable to leave because some fucking arab decided that since its a holiday it is a great time to go kill some jews. I hope the army fucks that mother fucker up.

I cant fucking wait until they give me a gun and let me tear terrorism a new asshole. any arab sympathizers out there, unless you have been in the middle east and witnessed the arab - jew conflict firsthand shut your fucking collective mouth until you have some firsthand experience.

I was liberal in the way i viewed this situation until we came to move here. any of you stupid fuckers who think the arabs have just cause to kill innocent people should kill themselves right now and hopefully when you get to hell 72 terrorists will be waiting there to rape the dead fucking shit out of you.[/quote]

Whahah priceless!

Get 'em, dawg!

PS You can still be a liberal without being a pussy. The true liberals over here ABSOLUTELY DO NOT tolerate bullshit like suicide bombing innocents and killing people because of their religion. We are 110% against the tyrrany that says the jews do not deserve to live, or that they are the reason for the problems in the ME. Fuck that.

The arabs have no right to kill innocent Israelis.

But the Israelis also have no right to kill innocent arabs and bulldoze their homes. Only difference is that the Israelis use their army to do the dirtywork, and hence its not called “terrorism”, which in reality it is.

Thanks to our biased media, we get the impression that the palestinians want to wipe out the israelis simply because they hate the israelis. In reality they are under a brutal military occupation and have no means to fight by so they resort to suicide bombings (which again, I do not condone). Its funny how much better the BBC coverage of that conflict is than our pathetic media’s.

There is no “right” side in that conflict.

I’m sorry you missed your workout, but don’t pretend your side is innocent in that conflict.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
The arabs have no right to kill innocent Israelis.

But the Israelis also have no right to kill innocent arabs and bulldoze their homes. Only difference is that the Israelis use their army to do the dirtywork, and hence its not called “terrorism”, which in reality it is.

Thanks to our biased media, we get the impression that the palestinians want to wipe out the israelis simply because they hate the israelis. In reality they are under a brutal military occupation and have no means to fight by so they resort to suicide bombings (which again, I do not condone). Its funny how much better the BBC coverage of that conflict is than our pathetic media’s.

There is no “right” side in that conflict.

I’m sorry you missed your workout, but don’t pretend your side is innocent in that conflict.[/quote]

Well said.

Guys: Seriously, get a clue. When was the last time Israel went on a killing spree a la Suicide bomb or whatever – unprovoked? Ever?

If a bunch of fucks kept firing rockets at me, I would most definitely run in there and bulldoze the shit out of some houses that the jerks were hiding in.

Please stop embarrassing the rest of us libs with your terrorist appeasement bullshit. Please. I’m asking you nicely. :slight_smile:

Hey dufus, I’m conservative to the bone.

If a bunch of fucks bulldozed my house and condemned me to live a life growing up in a refugee camp in poverty and shut down all the schools because they didn’t want me to be educated and from time to time rolled into the camp with their tanks and randomly shot people (plenty of stories like this- a year ago an Israeli officer was acquitted after pumping a full round into a 13-year old palestinian girl for no reason) you bet your ass I would fight back.

Forgot to add: the Israelis don’t just bulldoze the homes of suspected terrorists- the majority of homes they bulldozed are bulldozed because those homes are on land that the israeli government wants. So they go in and bulldoze the home and take over the land, without any compensation for the family.

Don’t give me any bullshit excuses for what the israelis do.

Forgot to add: the Israelis don’t just bulldoze the homes of suspected terrorists- the majority of homes they bulldozed are bulldozed because those homes are on land that the israeli government wants. So they go in and bulldoze the home and take over the land, without any compensation for the family.

Don’t give me any bullshit excuses for what the israelis do.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Hey dufus, I’m conservative to the bone.
[/quote]

I’m sorry. I’m used to hearing my libs complain about how evil Israel is. My bad.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
…a year ago an Israeli officer was acquitted after pumping a full round into a 13-year old palestinian girl for no reason) you bet your ass I would fight back.
[/quote]

And as to this bit of vitriol, why don’t we get the whole story?

Yeah.

Not an act of evil by Israel, now, is it? Please get your facts straight before whining next time. Thank you.

Here’s the acquittal story:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3169693,00.html

I like this part:

[i]"The captain maintained his innocence, charging that he never performed a ?confirmed kill? and accused his soldiers of deliberately wanting to hurt him for his stubborn attitude on duty.

In February 2005, a main witness decided to withdraw his initial testimony against the suspect, accusing soldiers in the base of providing false testimonies to harm the captain, whose strictness they disliked."[/i]

Yup, those Israelis sure are senseless butchers, aren’t they? And that completely justifies “fighting back”, as you put it? And this “fighting back” involves suicide bombing, right? I don’t want to straw man you here… I’m just trying to get the facts straight.

Wait a minute! I thought Islam was the Religion of Peace and that Arabs were peace-lovers? I’m confused. CNN and the New York Times say that it’s the Jews fault for…well…for being there, I guess. Aren’t they just asking to be killed?

If peace-lovers like the peace-loving Arabs would want to kill them well…that’s on them, right?

I think some NYT op-ed folks wrote an article last week about how the peace-lovers have to kill Jews because Bushitler makes them do it. 'Specially on Muslim holidays.

I’m really confused now.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
…a year ago an Israeli officer was acquitted after pumping a full round into a 13-year old palestinian girl for no reason) you bet your ass I would fight back.

And as to this bit of vitriol, why don’t we get the whole story?

Yeah.

Not an act of evil by Israel, now, is it? Please get your facts straight before whining next time. Thank you.

Here’s the acquittal story:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3169693,00.html

I like this part:

[i]"The captain maintained his innocence, charging that he never performed a ?confirmed kill? and accused his soldiers of deliberately wanting to hurt him for his stubborn attitude on duty.

In February 2005, a main witness decided to withdraw his initial testimony against the suspect, accusing soldiers in the base of providing false testimonies to harm the captain, whose strictness they disliked."[/i]

Yup, those Israelis sure are senseless butchers, aren’t they? And that completely justifies “fighting back”, as you put it? And this “fighting back” involves suicide bombing, right? I don’t want to straw man you here… I’m just trying to get the facts straight. [/quote]

You have more patience with these racists than I have buddy.

[quote]golanhalley wrote:
I was liberal in the way i viewed this situation until we came to move here. any of you stupid fuckers who think the arabs have just cause to kill innocent people should kill themselves right now and hopefully when you get to hell 72 terrorists will be waiting there to rape the dead fucking shit out of you.[/quote]

Do the Isreali’s have just cause to kill innocent civilians? Does anyone, for that matter, have just cause to kill, period?

You should move somewhere else before you give yourself an aneurism. You probably haven’t been reading the papers lately but this conflict has been going on for a while now–probably won’t ever end until either all the jews/christians are dead or all the muslims are dead. I’m hoping this conflict creates athiests that don’t kill over worthless beliefs.

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
The arabs have no right to kill innocent Israelis.

But the Israelis also have no right to kill innocent arabs and bulldoze their homes. Only difference is that the Israelis use their army to do the dirtywork, and hence its not called “terrorism”, which in reality it is.

Thanks to our biased media, we get the impression that the palestinians want to wipe out the israelis simply because they hate the israelis. In reality they are under a brutal military occupation and have no means to fight by so they resort to suicide bombings (which again, I do not condone). Its funny how much better the BBC coverage of that conflict is than our pathetic media’s.

There is no “right” side in that conflict.

I’m sorry you missed your workout, but don’t pretend your side is innocent in that conflict.

Well said.[/quote]

Good post.

I also believe that there is no right side here…they are both warlike theocracies ruled by relious zealoutry. Keep’em both.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:
OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
The arabs have no right to kill innocent Israelis.

But the Israelis also have no right to kill innocent arabs and bulldoze their homes. Only difference is that the Israelis use their army to do the dirtywork, and hence its not called “terrorism”, which in reality it is.

Thanks to our biased media, we get the impression that the palestinians want to wipe out the israelis simply because they hate the israelis. In reality they are under a brutal military occupation and have no means to fight by so they resort to suicide bombings (which again, I do not condone). Its funny how much better the BBC coverage of that conflict is than our pathetic media’s.

There is no “right” side in that conflict.

I’m sorry you missed your workout, but don’t pretend your side is innocent in that conflict.

Well said.

Good post.

I also believe that there is no right side here…they are both warlike theocracies ruled by relious zealoutry. Keep’em both.[/quote]

well. only one side kills children…on purpose. because they think it works. only one side goes to places where civilians live and work and kills them, specifically. and the guy did say he wanted to kill terrorists. he didn’t say he wanted to go and kill arab kids.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
and the guy did say he wanted to kill terrorists
[/quote]

The word, “terrorist” has created more fundamentalist thought than the Holy Koran; and I am not talking about muslim fundamentalists.

If we just label everyone we don’t agree with (or that don’t agree with us) as terrorists then we can rightly execute them all. Brilliant!

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
and the guy did say he wanted to kill terrorists

The word, “terrorist” has created more fundamentalist thought than the Holy Koran; and I am not talking about muslim fundamentalists.

If we just label everyone we don’t agree with (or that don’t agree with us) as terrorists then we can rightly execute them all. Brilliant!
[/quote]

Whatever. That’s nonsense.

I’m using the strict meaning of the word. The definition I think the OP was using: People who kill civilians because it’s part of their ‘war’.

The problem is that some people infact DO NOT KNOW that both Hamas, the old PLO and Hizbollah (accompanied by Iran and Syria) DO WANT to wipe Israel off the map. They even claim that “ofcourse the poor palestinians doesen’t want that”… Go visit a hamas school… that is my suggestion, see what kind of hatred is taught there.

Further on you have “objective” commentators like Cockburn… Finkelstein and Chomsky, which are regularly being dragged to court for their childish attacks towards the likes of Dershowit without letting THAT slow them down… the trend one sees at university campuses around USA now is scary. Not only rational anti-israel propaganda, but pure and simple anti-semitism is more and more common.

Sad.

[quote]Adamsson wrote:
The problem is that some people infact DO NOT KNOW that both Hamas, the old PLO and Hizbollah (accompanied by Iran and Syria) DO WANT to wipe Israel off the map. They even claim that “ofcourse the poor palestinians doesen’t want that”… Go visit a hamas school… that is my suggestion, see what kind of hatred is taught there.

Further on you have “objective” commentators like Cockburn… Finkelstein and Chomsky, which are regularly being dragged to court for their childish attacks towards the likes of Dershowit without letting THAT slow them down… the trend one sees at university campuses around USA now is scary. Not only rational anti-israel propaganda, but pure and simple anti-semitism is more and more common.

Sad. [/quote]

100% true. The left likes to throw out the ‘Bushitler’ nonsense and talk about an impending fascist state. But the liberals are doing more to re-awaken the kind of anti-semitism that flourished after WWI and enabled the Nazi’s in Germany.

Liberals preach tolerance and understanding as long as we’re tolerating and underderstanding the people they tell us are on the side of good and right. Even if they kill children and blow-up malls, buses, office buildings and schools.