Can't Believe I've Been Here for 6 Years

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I’ve been reading this site since '99, and remember when they only released articles on Friday afternoon. I think the only supps at that time were Grow! and TRIBEX.[/quote]

And the forums consisted of email responses.[/quote]

I used to like it when it was only once a week. Now I can’t even keep up.

Mods, I would deff love more articles about body rejuvenation.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

I’ve been reading this site since '99, and remember when they only released articles on Friday afternoon. I think the only supps at that time were Grow! and TRIBEX.[/quote]

And the forums consisted of email responses.[/quote]

Oh yes, how could I forget the post lag!

Kids, back when I was your age, we had to wait around 3 hours for our posts to show up in the forum

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The form discussions here are much different than they were back when I joined.

Less contentious, less traffic in GAL and less interesting discussions

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Kids, back when I was your age, we had to wait around 3 hours for our posts to show up in the forum[/quote]

I still do sometimes.

Sometimes longer.

All for some sin for which I’ve never been informed.[/quote]

Push, we’ve decided to tell you the reason for screening your posts. You, of course, already know the reason but we will go ahead and play along for the benefit of everyone else. We know you have half the forum brainwashed and plan to turn everyone against us. Luckily we were tipped off to your plan and we were able to acquire your power word. As long as we are able to cut you off from your minions by disabling the PMs and as long as we screen your posts to prevent you from delivering your power word everything is fine. At least until you make your next move.

-Special Agent Moderator On Edge

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Kids, back when I was your age, we had to wait around 3 hours for our posts to show up in the forum[/quote]

I still do sometimes.

Sometimes longer.

Push, we’ve decided to tell you the reason for screening your posts. You, of course, already know the reason but we will go ahead and play along for the benefit of everyone else. We know you have half the forum brainwashed and plan to turn everyone against us. Luckily we were tipped off to your plan and we were able to acquire your power word. As long as we are able to cut you off from your minions by disabling the PMs and as long as we screen your posts to prevent you from delivering your power word everything is fine. At least until you make your next move.

-Special Agent Moderator On Edge[/quote]

He has already turned me into a Pushbot because he has my email.

What now!?!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I still do sometimes.

Sometimes longer.

What now!?![/quote]

Now we know why you can’t send or receive PM’s even though you are level 5. You’ve been in contact with Pushharder and that’s not allowed.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I still do sometimes.

Sometimes longer.

What now!?![/quote]

Now we know why you can’t send or receive PM’s even though you are level 5. You’ve been in contact with Pushharder and that’s not allowed.
[/quote]

I actually still wonder whether that lvl 5 thing is just a myth or true.

Because you know, nobody had to make me a lvl 5.

But if someone actually went so far as to make me a lvl 5 and then specifically turned off my PMs, I am like, Duuuuuuudeeeee…

Whats up with that, O_O !?!

But if its true, I am somewhat cool with it, because I am deemed to be subversive, though I am not exactly sure what I would subvert…

Anyhow, to Subvertiveness:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
marry the daughter of the manager of the local J.C Penney store[/quote]
Can she be a portly divorced feminist? Just for kicks?

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
marry the daughter of the manager of the local J.C Penney store[/quote]
Can she be a portly divorced feminist? Just for kicks?[/quote]

SOMEBODY has to take care of her ill-gotten kids!

Well, I’ve been lurking for years. FWIW.

[quote]CLINK wrote:
Well, I’ve been lurking for years. FWIW.[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:
[/quote]

I didn’t know you were black.

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:
[/quote]

I didn’t know you were black.[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:
[/quote]

I didn’t know you were black.[/quote]
[/quote]

Get your feet off my couch.

This month marks my 11 year anniversary of being a member here.

Where’s my T-shirt??? :0)

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[/quote]
Its in the mail

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[/quote]
Its in the mail[/quote]

Oft times during my TN sabbatical I worried deeply about you. Seems those worries were indeed valid.