Can't Believe I've Been Here for 6 Years

Kind of crazy in retrospect; I still remember my first post here, over on the rate my physique forum. I thought everyone would be jelly of my wicked hot abs. Instead I got shit on. I actually took the advice given though, and owe a lot of my success to the people that frequent these forums. I’d post progress pics, but I’m doing a monster-bulk again this winter and I’m pushing 230 lbs. once again. No one wants to see a repeat of my 2010 ass pics.

So anyway, thanks gang. And to anyone new, stick around, even if you’re insulted by what people tell you here, 95% of the time it’s the truth.

I remember those posts and I also remember the posts about that chick you were partners with in grad school and a little contentious with. You were kinds in to her but mostly I thought because you didn’t have too many other chicks to choose from. She was probably a little interested at first but faded quickly.

I might be wrong on this one but I think you also posted about a chick who rode your cock until she came and then said “see ya”.

Anyway, happy T-birthday.

by wicked abs do you mean when you showed your voluptuous bootie?

anywho, happy t-birthday

My all time favorite thread of yours is when you posted about a bird food or something that you thought had 9,700 calories/gram. The site really ripped you a new one in that thread and you took it pretty well. Fail pictures were all the rage back then.

I can’t believe I’ve been here 8 years.

I can’t believe I have been here 10 years.

Uh

I can’t believe Derek has been here for 12 years.

I cant believe its not butter

Look at onlsaught’s join date.

This guy has been here for 114 years!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Onslaught2099

How did your way of training and eating change in those eight years? =)

[quote]on edge wrote:
I remember those posts and I also remember the posts about that chick you were partners with in grad school and a little contentious with. You were kinds in to her but mostly I thought because you didn’t have too many other chicks to choose from. She was probably a little interested at first but faded quickly.

I might be wrong on this one but I think you also posted about a chick who rode your cock until she came and then said “see ya”.

Anyway, happy T-birthday.[/quote]

I definitely remember the former…but not the latter. I don’t know if I’d be complaining about the latter…

[quote]Tatsu wrote:
How did your way of training and eating change in those eight years? =)[/quote]

I went from super specialized body part splits to more general upper/lower heavy/light, focused on the main lifts. Eating completely changed. Started eating like an actual athlete instead of like someone trying to be ‘health conscious’

Threads like this make me wonder if in a 120 years some forums will still be going and you could read posts from people who’ve been dead fifty years.

Someday Accipter’s great grandchildren might encounter his ass shots.

of course they will. They’ll be on all my christmas cards I send out

I’ve been reading this site since '99, and remember when they only released articles on Friday afternoon. I think the only supps at that time were Grow! and TRIBEX.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Been reading the site since 2002. It really, really, really does not feel like it used to.

It still, however, is a vast storehouse of training information.[/quote]

Ive only been here since september 2009, even in that time it feels like a completely different website.

I used to pay attention to everything but the forums. Now if it werent for the forums i wouldnt even visit anymore.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I’ve been reading this site since '99, and remember when they only released articles on Friday afternoon. I think the only supps at that time were Grow! and TRIBEX.[/quote]

And the forums consisted of email responses.