T Nation

Cannot Gain Weight?! Cook!

http://stupidbeaver.com/home-made-weight-gainer

Incredible.

It looked good until they started to put lettuce, onion and tomatoes on it. Why ruin a good burger with produce?

Meat + Cheese = GOOOOOOOD!

I’m officially hungry.

I still feel like throwing up after all the milk I’ve drank today, along with my workout tonight.

Nice first post for someone registered 2 years.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Nice first post for someone registered 2 years.[/quote]

Ha! Just noticed that. I actually didn’t register for the forums for close to a year after I discovered T-Nation. I was missing so much fun…

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

Nice first post for someone registered 2 years.

Ha! Just noticed that. I actually didn’t register for the forums for close to a year after I discovered T-Nation. I was missing so much fun…

[/quote]

Tell me about it. For like a 3 year period my work for some reason was blocking the forums. They even had the main T-Nation site blocked for a while. I’m not sure why it changed, but I suspect someone high up in our company is a T-Nation reader.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
It looked good until they started to put lettuce, onion and tomatoes on it. Why ruin a good burger with produce?

Meat + Cheese = GOOOOOOOD![/quote]

Hell yeah man I’m with you there…a very thin layer of lettuce is sometimes acceptable but fuck tomatoes and onions and pickles.

What the hell is Hungry Jack’s?

Is it like Burger King for filthy foreigners?

For whatever reason, Hungry Jack’s is the carbon-copy clone of Burger King in Australia. Keep in mind they also have Burger King.

In fact, I think I saw both at Surfer’s Paradise once. Talk about the Twilight Zone.

As Lewis Black would say, it was like visiting the end of the universe.

You haven’t tried good burgers till you’ve tried Steers in SA:

I wish they would start an international franchise.

This burger is what Michael Phelps eats 10 times a day.

Also a few of those fried baguettes stuffed with PB, jelly, and bacon that killed Elvis.

RSGZ thank you for the complement!

I been reading this site since i was 16? I felt too skinny to post before. ha.

I am still skinny but felt like it was time to make my first post.

Gotta do the Chipotle challenge :slight_smile:

[quote]machiajelly wrote:
Gotta do the Chipotle challenge :)[/quote]

or the denny’s challenge…

1 lumberjack slam
1 banana split
side of buffalo wings

Gotta do the Chipotle challenge :)[/quote]

A Chipotle just opened up by my place. It’s the first one I’ve ever seen. I haven’t gotten around to trying them yet, but what is the Chipotle challenge?

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
machiajelly wrote:

or the denny’s challenge…

1 lumberjack slam
1 banana split
side of buffalo wings[/quote]

Thats it?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
machiajelly wrote:
Gotta do the Chipotle challenge :slight_smile:

A Chipotle just opened up by my place. It’s the first one I’ve ever seen. I haven’t gotten around to trying them yet, but what is the Chipotle challenge?[/quote]

You are lucky to have one so close…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
A Chipotle just opened up by my place. It’s the first one I’ve ever seen. I haven’t gotten around to trying them yet, but what is the Chipotle challenge?[/quote]

3 burritos in one sitting.

I ate 2 burritos once when I was really hungry pwo, but never 3

AngryVader wrote:
A Chipotle just opened up by my place. It’s the first one I’ve ever seen. I haven’t gotten around to trying them yet, but what is the Chipotle challenge?

3 burritos in one sitting.

I ate 2 burritos once when I was really hungry pwo, but never 3[/quote]

Damn. PWO maybe, but I would probably need a nap seconds after finishing the last bite.

Best food you can get. Chinese buffet.