Cancer Cure Thanks to Modified HIV

This is simply astonishing:

I hope it will eventually bring a full proof way of curing it like the discovery of antibiotics aournd WW2.

Here’s the ABC NEWS articles:

This is the plot to I am legend

That is bad ass.

Actually, Borne Legacy is a little closer than I Am Legend (which is really Omega Man).

God i love it when human trials go well! Simply amazing. Anybody know if there are any side effects to the subjects who didnt respond (do they suffer immunological damage as well?). If that can be minimized then it seems like every subject with cancer could/would give it a shot!

Good find!

[quote]setto222 wrote:
Anybody know if there are any side effects to the subjects who didnt respond (do they suffer immunological damage as well?). [/quote]

They glitter in the sunlight and become insufferably annoying.

If I understand correctly, once the white T cells have done their work on cancer, an anti-tumor/necrosis/factor is injected into the patient such as people with rheumatoid arthritis in order to cool the immune response once the cancer has been erradicated. Eventually (this is the part I’m not sure), the patient remains drug free and stays in remission without any injectable anti-tnf.

As for those who didn’t respond, I guess they’re still trying to find why…

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Actually, Borne Legacy is a little closer than I Am Legend (which is really Omega Man).
[/quote]

Which where both based on the Book I Am Legend, several films where inspired by the book, Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price, Omega Man staring Charlton Heston, and of course the Will Smith film, also George Romero’s Night of the Living Dead is loosely based on the book as well. Still awesome news maybe we can finally cure cancer without burning, cutting or poisoning people

If you squeeze boobies, it can help prevent breast cancer.

True story.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

True story.[/quote]

I saw that article. I loved the title.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

True story.[/quote]

That title was so Seth Meyers, haha.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

True story.[/quote]

Yeah…right.

I keep 2 copies of that article on hand. One for my date and the other for my attorney.

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

True story.[/quote]

Yeah…right.

I keep 2 copies of that article on hand. One for my date and the other for my attorney.[/quote]

It won’t help. I tried using that article on my attorney and she still went and got a restraining order.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

True story.[/quote]

[/quote]

I do my part for my girlfriend every morning when we wake up, before bed, and when I get back from work and see her. Also sometimes while watching TV.

Nice find Marc, this is great!

Nice find, But allow me to be the first genius here to humbly say, the ‘Big C’ will
NOT be cured en masse anytime soon, treating it is still way too big of a moneymaker for
the medical industry, and anything that hints of a cure will be demonized, suppressed
and squashed like a little bug by this massive industry that has us by the fuckin’ balls
should God forbid this condition ever strike you or your loved ones.
So yeah, those YT vids are all nice to watch and all that…I get it, kinda “hopeful” right?
Well, keep dreaming, the “cure” ain’t happenin’, show that vid to your local oncologists then come back and let us know how hard they laughed after they’ve watched it.
Never underestimate the close-mindedness of the medical establishment.

There are so many factors to consider while treating any serious or chronic disease that it is often impossible to pinpoint only one that will work because of all those factors such as: diet, stress, toxicity, gut microflora, antioxydants, etc.

Therefore it is not possible to conduct clinical trials on the effectiveness of optimising all of these factors + the new therapy being explored, so the effectiveness of a new therapy is hard to prove and thus hard to be approved by the FDA.

There are other interesting issues with cancer:

1. DR Evangelos Michelakis and Dichloroacetic acid
  2. DR Stanislaw Burzynski and Anti-neoplastons

[quote]Karado wrote:
Nice find, But allow me to be the first genius here to humbly say, the ‘Big C’ will
NOT be cured en masse anytime soon, treating it is still way too big of a moneymaker for
the medical industry, and anything that hints of a cure will be demonized, suppressed
and squashed like a little bug by this massive industry that has us by the fuckin’ balls
should God forbid this condition ever strike you or your loved ones.
So yeah, those YT vids are all nice to watch and all that…I get it, kinda “hopeful” right?
Well, keep dreaming, the “cure” ain’t happenin’, show that vid to your local oncologists then come back and let us know how hard they laughed after they’ve watched it.
Never underestimate the close-mindedness of the medical establishment.
[/quote]

Cynicism.
So glib…so facile…so easy… and all without the necessity of real critical thinking or research into the facts.

I have not seen the written report on the OP’s find. BUt I can tell you that–although I was not part of the original research team–the origins of this treatment is 30 years ago, when, in certain Bay Area research universities, there was a collision of the newly discovered human lymphotropic retroviruses and reverse transcriptase technology.

I will not recount for you the failed trials, or criticise some of the successful ones, since, apparently, you do not need the facts to form opinions. You have your prejudices to keep you warm.

And you have your fairy tale idealism to blind you into believing that there
will be a WIDELY accepted “cure” for this anytime soon…You’re kidding us right?
You are aware and intelligent enough to know Cancer “treatments” are a Multi-Billion dollar cash cow
for the medical establishment, and anything that’s a threat to that will be ousted faster than
than you can say “chemotherapy”.
What makes you think for one moment they are ready to give that up in the name of
compassion out of the goodness of their hearts?
Don’t piss on our legs and tell us it’s raining.

[quote]Karado wrote:
And you have your fairy tale idealism to blind you into believing that there
will be a WIDELY accepted “cure” for this anytime soon[/quote]

You attribute to me an opinion which I do not hold and did not voice. This is the proverbial “straw man,” which only the weakest minds use to defend an indefensible position.

…as I was saying, you keep warm now. One day you may actually have to form opinions based on actual facts.