We know how to live.[/quote]

S

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
yeah yeah, it was the food.

not the copious amounts of oral steroids.[/quote]

Indeed. Cirrhosis from orals and fatty liver from excess estrogen.

And he’s British, which meant he drank.[/quote]

How prominent is Cirrhosis amongst recreational anabolic steroid users?[/quote]

Not as elevated as one would think. But combine stupid oral use with drink for years, and you’ve got a problem.

And this guy reeks of idiot who would do just that. For example: he was offered a new liver and refused.
[/quote]
That example is the reason I called him an idiot.

He is going to use holistic medicine.

Fucking unicorn tears and yak sperm will cure him.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
10,000 Cal everyday doesn’t even seem possible - over 600 calories every waking hour, everyday. I can put down some food when bulking, but that’s insane.

Imagine a road trip with this guy.[/quote]

I would bet a lot of IFBBs would eat upwards of 10k Cal’s consistenly during some of their major mass building years.

Also Go read how Dave Tate would break weight plateaus

Oh I believe it - I just can’t imagine it myself. They’re obviously in a different league so I get it.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
And he’s British, which meant he drank.[/quote]
And had poor dental hygene…
(I keed! I keed!)
S[/quote]

We know how to live.[/quote]

S
[/quote]

I thought some of those mouths looked “not too bad”, ha. Suppose the stereotype is true!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Fucking unicorn tears and yak sperm will cure him. [/quote]

I thought it was coconut oil and breast milk?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I thought it was coconut oil and breast milk?[/quote]
Thats for bulking bro

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Thats for bulking bro[/quote]

Oddly, I know a guy who was obese who consumed tablespoons full of coconut oil daily and lost all his obese weight within a year. It was like a miracle.

So this guy juices out of his mind then gets cancer and is suddenly concerned about “natural”? What a joke. As someone who does cancer research for a living, it is extremely frustrating to hear people spread their natural remedy bullshit.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Thats for bulking bro[/quote]

Oddly, I know a guy who was obese who consumed tablespoons full of coconut oil daily and lost all his obese weight within a year. It was like a miracle.
[/quote]

According to facebook, that much coconut oil and dude is basically jesus now.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Nope. It was ROIDS!

ROIDS!!![/quote]

I can tell you are an user yourself from your posts full of inflated ego, your sensibility to people who say steroids are bad and overall reek of degeneration.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Nope. It was ROIDS!

ROIDS!!![/quote]

I can tell you are an user yourself from your posts full of inflated ego, your sensibility to people who say steroids are bad and overall reek of degeneration.[/quote]

Sorry kid, you’re not worth my time. Go pester someone else for attention.

Hope he gets well regardless of what treatment he follows, by the sounds of it the cancer was too far advanced for conventional medicine anyways. His wife/partner is gorgeous, good looking couple. Hopeful they get to spend more years together.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Hope he gets well regardless of what treatment he follows, by the sounds of it the cancer was too far advanced for conventional medicine anyways. His wife/partner is gorgeous, good looking couple. Hopeful they get to spend more years together.[/quote]
Wait man wait this made me chuckle.

You HOPE HE GETS WELL.

No the cancer was not to advanced for conventional medicine, its 2015 they can replace his liver. He refused.

He will die end of story.

I can’t help but wonder how the discussion concerning the relative contributions of his diet vs his steroid use vis a vis getting cancer is going over on Bacon Nation…

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Hope he gets well regardless of what treatment he follows, by the sounds of it the cancer was too far advanced for conventional medicine anyways. His wife/partner is gorgeous, good looking couple. Hopeful they get to spend more years together.[/quote]

You HOPE HE GETS WELL.

No the cancer was not to advanced for conventional medicine, its 2015 they can replace his liver. He refused.

He will die end of story. [/quote]

I thought I read them saying it was inoperable, there was nothing they could do. Hence telling him he had three weeks to live. A liver transplant would definitely be ideal.

Kind of surprised no discussion of GH has come up here, unless I’m missing something.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

You HOPE HE GETS WELL.

He will die end of story. [/quote]

I thought I read them saying it was inoperable, there was nothing they could do. Hence telling him he had three weeks to live. A liver transplant would definitely be ideal. [/quote]
He was offered chemotherapy and a liver transplant, but he decided to turn both down in favour of natural remedies.
‘I refused it from day one,’ he said. ‘The main reason why I chose to do natural instead of artificial was because I wanted to live. I didn’t want to die.’

So you didnt read the article.

I didn’t read the article. Picking up what it said by your comments and context.

My first thought was liver transplant.

Why would he think he will die if he gets a liver transplant and does chemo?

Or is it that “I won’t literally die, but won’t be able to live like I want” thing? Since the way he wants to live is literally stuffing his face all day every day.

That’s an appalling diet - even by dirty bulk standards. Guy needs a brain transplant, not a liver transplant.