Canadians???

Hey Smilecreator way to lower the level of the discussion even further.

US=GG. Canadians, like anybody else in the democratic world, get the politicians they deserve. SAD BUT TRUE!

If they hated their prime minister that much, he would never have been in the political world that long (he`s probably a recordholder by now) and, most importantly, recently.

My government was wrong by publically stating that we would not be involved. There was a hell of a lot of better ways to say our army was spread too thin and we just didn’t have the numbers to send en-masse

But once again guys, don’t be too quick to believe everything a politician tells you.

Who mentioned CNN? - also not the greatest source of 100% truthful information (Jessica Lynch???) and don’t forget what they did to the SEALS on the beach in Somalia either. (ask a SEAL what he thinks of the media …or any soldier for that matter)

WMD??? Definitely, they’re there and for some reason the government, driven by the media (or is it vice-versa?)doesn’t want us all to know just yet.

Redman, I for one have never painted all Americans with the same brush …if I did I wouldn’t be on this website for one thing. You’re right, it seems to be the in thing right about now, but you guys have always been the world’s scapegoat, I’ve never agreed with that line of thinking myself but I can see where it comes from. I’ve never been very politically minded but I have always been pro-military, ANY military because you have to stand up for what you believe in.

Diesel, the way I UNDESRTAND things, 'tis not I who is in need of some refresher training on the 'ole English language. This is nothing more than a friendly battle of wits buddy, but I see you’re down a couple of points already.

Mean Pete, 043 Field Engineer, Combat Diver, Bomb Disposal Technician.

To All …I really hope I’m not coming across as a real asshole here, I’m just trying to start a light-hearted “off topic” discussion!!!

So we allow our population to grow hungry lol. You entertain me.

I spent twenty years in the USAF and over that time I had many TDY’s with Canadian, British, Italian, and French Air Forces. Love the Canadians and British and I would fight with them anytime, still would even though I retired two years ago. Fantastic work ethic and parties extremely hard, definitely earned my respect.

Smile Creator …it’s a small world, is your cousin still in? I thought it was strange you knew what a TOW was and that someone figured out what my user name meant.

Phatman now that’s what I’M talkin’ about …isn’t that what this whole T-NATION thing is all about - cameraderie amongst a group of people with a gommon goal in mind, regardless of where they came from or who they are? Battlefield, gym, local watering hole, parking lot or this forum …the venue shouldn’t matter. Correct me if I’m wrong and I’ll leave.

Amen, Brother, Amen

I’m liking what your talking!