Canadian MAG-10

Any other members of the Ontario T-Cell want to join up on a 6 or 12 pack of Legacy? It’s a bigger customs risk, since there’s only one packaged shipped, but the monetary risk is a lot smaller if we get 3 or 4 people involved. I’m going away for a day now, but if anyone wants to get on the bandwagon and order some, I’m in for 2 or 3 bottles.

I’m in Toronto and interested. It would cut the shipping costs as well. I’d also be in for 2-3 bottles.

Anybody else?

I’m interested… is there an easy way to determine if customs should be letting this through? I mean, if they couldn’t rightfully stop me I’d consider driving across the border and bringing back a case… :wink:

Vroom…I don’t know if you have tried MAG-10, but I can assure you it would be well worth the trip!

Im not a member of the Ontario T-cell but I hope you wont hold that against me.Id be interested in two bottles.Let me know .Thanks

I could go for 2 bottles at 32.50 each. Plus my portion of the shipping.

I would only pay upon receipt of the goods. You meet me in a dark alley and we’ll exchange the goods.

I’m in.

Let me know when you will order.

Thanks bud, and good suggestion. Actually, I think Berardi posed this question to us before to the Ontario T-Cell group. Its an effective way of sharing the total costs while reaping the benefits.

PM me and let me know when and wheres.

Ciao for now,

PS…I am in Toronto downtown to be exact.

T

Do not order this stuff through the mail. It will get seized. I ordered three bottles when they first started making the huge bottles and they were taken by customs.

I ordered one of the big bottles and it got through before, but if we got a case to split up, then I’d say it’s much more likely it would be seized. vroom, do you have connections down in the states that it could be mailed to? I had connections, but unfortunately we broke up…and she still has some MAG-10! Doh! Gotta hit up Baltimore sometime… Biotest said it’s technically legal in Canada over the phone, so who knows. I have a feeling we could get over the border without any problems though. 2 cars, split the winnings, if half gets lost for some crazy reason then we still have the other half. As far as customs ‘catching me’ or whoever, I’m under the impression it’s not illegal, so the best would be paying tax on it, the worst having it confiscated, but nothing else.

vroom - i’ve decided that if we don’t get things worked out, i’m going to give you a cycle of the old stuff, b/c you kick ass and deserve it. seriously. : )

Does this apllt to Obtario T-Cell members only.

Well, I have an ex in Texas, but that is way too far away! Maybe we can get an upstate New Yorker to store it temporarily?

There have to be some T-nation members in upstate New York that wouldn’t mind helping out some fellow T-men…

I just ordered a 6 pack for myself shipping to florida (Grandparents), my parents are going down there in February and I will get my MAG-10 in March when they come back!

I was thinking of going down to NY to pick up some MAG-10 I’d get shipped to my friend.

How about we all get together for a little road trip to go there? Maybe next weekend? We’d need more than 1 car if more than 4 people are coming, so keep that in mind.

If you’re up for it, send me a PM.

PS: I’m just waiting for my credit card to arrive… just in case it doesn’t arrive soon enough, would someone be willing to make a little deal with me? We get together, order the MAG-10 using your credit card, and I’ll pay you in cash on the spot.

Anyone else?

Hey guys I would be in for the order too 2-4 bottles would do me fine. I would even consider six if someone was going to drive over an pick them up. Who from the Ontario T-cell is going to head this up?

OK guys, with all the interest going on, we’ve got enough people for about 2 cases. We’ve got a place to send it to in Manhattan, and after that, well, we have to organize road trips down there. We need to figure out a way to get the funds so we have enough to start with. I’m in the midst of setting up a paypal account, since it will be going on my credit card. I expect each bottle to cost $32.50 US * exchange rate + gas etc. That price may go up if we lose some at the border (i.e you’ve been warned). If you want in on this, I need half up front. I’ve been around for a while, I’m not going to run anywhere with your money. If you don’t trust it, sorry, but I can’t help ya. If you want in, PM the number you want. Saying 2-3 etc is OK since I might have to massage the numbers to fit a case or two, but you MUST be willing to accept either. It’s first come, first serve, so PM me no later than 10:00am tomorrow. I want to make the purchase tomorrow afternoon/evening. Vroom and Illuminate, you’re at the top of the list, but send me another PM with the number you want so I can keep track of them all together. Also, this downpayment is non-refundable. If something blows up, we share the misfortune. Also, if you want soemthing like 6, that may or may not be feasible, depends on the interest I get. Alright, I think that it is. Send me your orders and I’ll send you my paypal info! paypal.com Sign up, it’s easy.

Bump for the night people…

Hey Bob
Im not sure if my last pm went through.Sign me up for 2 please.Thank you.

Last update.
OK, I’m about to order 3 cases. Everyone who is PM’d me is on the list, and will get their max amount. I need everyone’s email, address etc…just check your PM’s. Anyone who hasn’t contacted me yet, feel free to, there might be some available. As of now, this thread is dead… : )