Canadian Healthcare Relies on USA

[quote]orion wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
MrRezister wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

If you phrase it like “the last and best hope for mankind” (kind of redundant isn`t it, or “the most noble people on Earth” it does insult everyone else.

You guys get pissed when a flag hangs above yours.

For the last time, you Euros don’t take pride in much of anything, much less your national symbol. That’s why your cultures are dying and muslims are overpopulating and forcing you to change your laws to benefit them (shhhhh your governments still ignore it like it’s a secretshhhh)
All ur base r belong to radial islam!!

And all your base belong to hispanics.

How´s your Spanish?

I don`t think that national pride helped with your birth rates.

[/quote]

I’d rather speak spanish than arabic.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
orion wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
MrRezister wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

If you phrase it like “the last and best hope for mankind” (kind of redundant isn`t it, or “the most noble people on Earth” it does insult everyone else.

For the last time, you Euros don’t take pride in much of anything, much less your national symbol. That’s why your cultures are dying and muslims are overpopulating and forcing you to change your laws to benefit them (shhhhh your governments still ignore it like it’s a secretshhhh)

How´s your Spanish?

I’d rather speak spanish than arabic.[/quote]

Si

[quote]pat36 wrote:
orion wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
MrRezister wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

How´s your Spanish?

I’d rather speak spanish than arabic.[/quote]

Most MUSLIM immigrants in Germany and Austria are TURKISH.