Canadian Cops on Juice

God I love this country!

Legal to possess roids, pretty much legal to possess pot, but I can’t buy DHEA or L-Carnitine? Fuckin’ EH!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Who cares? There’s hardly any crime up in Canada anyways. They’d rather worry about their abysmally bad NHL than worry about committing crime.[/quote]

And you received your degree on Criminal Justice and Statistics from where…?

2 words - Ronnie Coleman

I think that if the cops feel they need it to do the job of protecting the public. Then by all means. Its not cheating its good practice. And to please the critics, I think that if you use them and you are a cop you should be screened for psyc problems. And place under some observation. So if there is any truth to the rage/disturbing behavior it will not be blamed on steroids. People have a choice in how they act. If you were a dick before steroid use your going to be a bigger dick while on. It all comes down to choice.

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
Good or bad for public safety?

[/quote]

BUBBLES!!! I miss that guy

If cops are taking them then I want to take them.

Gotta have level playing field.

[quote]meangenes wrote:

Gotta have level playing field.[/quote]

Avoid police brutality… obey the law.

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
God I love this country!

Legal to possess roids, pretty much legal to possess pot, but I can’t buy DHEA or L-Carnitine? Fuckin’ EH![/quote]

Both are still rather easy to find as long as you stop in the right supplement shop. Those and ECA type fat burners.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:
God I love this country!

Legal to possess roids, pretty much legal to possess pot, but I can’t buy DHEA or L-Carnitine? Fuckin’ EH!

Both are still rather easy to find as long as you stop in the right supplement shop. Those and ECA type fat burners.

[/quote]

Right, but the fact that they’re not legalized is bullshit!

So, no matter how much it’s glorified on T-Nation, fucking around with steroids is like playing with fire- it can cook your steak, but it can also… cook your steak.

Cops are people too, and are just as likely to not do their homework as normal people.

The other thing that is that some steroids are a bit hard on the joints and heart. Winstrol and Dianabol come to mind. This would put the given police officer at certain risk, in that actually using his newfound muscle at a high level might cause a heart attack or bone…

You know, now that I write that, it seems increasingly implausible. I’ll stick with my original argument, that cops can be dumb too.

[quote]bunny7568 wrote:
meangenes wrote:

Gotta have level playing field.

[/quote]

Or not, and get really rich.

Edit: Suppose they actually caught me.

Maybe a little off topic:
Cops in my country mostly look like 16 year old kids- there are a lot of new cops and it seems to me that they have no fuckin authority. Few days ago I read in the newspaper that some thugs wanted to hurt a guy on a bicycle. He eventually got away, called the police and when the cop came they were insulting him (the cop), calling him names-like he wasn’t a cop. He didn’t do anything about it, as he was probably too scared.
I’m not saying that all cops are like this, but a lot of them are.

I don’t know if it’s really true (maybe it’s a stereotype…because I’ve watched too many movies), but I think that in USA (and it looks like it) also in Canada the situation is better. I imagine a cop to be quite big, to be someone who would have authority and wouldn’t take shit from anybody.I would really love to see cops like this in my country as I really can’t stand reading shit like this anymore (the thing i’ve written above), because if they (thugs) see that they can threaten a cop and get away, shit will probably get uglier pretty soon and they will think they can do anything they fuckin want… which pisses me off.

[quote]Hrastnik wrote:
Maybe a little off topic:
Cops in my country mostly look like 16 year old kids- there are a lot of new cops and it seems to me that they have no fuckin authority. Few days ago I read in the newspaper that some thugs wanted to hurt a guy on a bicycle. He eventually got away, called the police and when the cop came they were insulting him (the cop), calling him names-like he wasn’t a cop. He didn’t do anything about it, as he was probably too scared.
I’m not saying that all cops are like this, but a lot of them are.

I don’t know if it’s really true (maybe it’s a stereotype…because I’ve watched too many movies), but I think that in USA (and it looks like it) also in Canada the situation is better. I imagine a cop to be quite big, to be someone who would have authority and wouldn’t take shit from anybody.I would really love to see cops like this in my country as I really can’t stand reading shit like this anymore (the thing i’ve written above), because if they (thugs) see that they can threaten a cop and get away, shit will probably get uglier pretty soon and they will think they can do anything they fuckin want… which pisses me off.

[/quote]

What country are you from?

[quote]meangenes wrote:

Or not, and get really rich.[/quote]

Right… do you know what the proportion of lawbreakers are who are poor as shit compared to “really rich”?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
meangenes wrote:

Or not, and get really rich.

Right… do you know what the proportion of lawbreakers are who are poor as shit compared to “really rich”?[/quote]

Don’t argue with him Bauer, it is obvious that is what he wants. Don’t waste your time and energy on drooling mouth breathers.

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:

What country are you from?[/quote]

Slovenia

[quote]Hrastnik wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:

Slovenia

[/quote]

That’s where Count Dracula is from right?

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
Hrastnik wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:

Slovenia

That’s where Count Dracula is from right?[/quote]

No. Count Chocula.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:
Hrastnik wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:

Slovenia

That’s where Count Dracula is from right?

No. Count Chocula.[/quote]

No, Count Von Count