Canadian Cops on Juice

Good or bad for public safety?

Good.

I wish law enforcement, and any person whose job is to protect and/or save peoples lives (fire fighters, EMT’s, etc.), were permitted to use performance enhancers if they so choose.

If I’m seriously injured somewhere, I have yet to meet an EMT who would be capable of moving my big ass, and if they tried, they’d probably injure me further.

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:

Macleans.ca - Canada's magazine since 1905 [/quote]

Can you think of any reasons why it might be bad?

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:

[/quote]

None that are actually substantiated by anything other than media fear mongering.

I’m all for it, but I was just thinking of the legal implications if they get caught.

As long as there are weight rooms in prisons, cops should be allowed to juice.

Good.

Not only are they in peak physical condition, they’ve got the intimidation factor.

A criminal takes one look at a large chest, huge biceps and triceps (with a vein or two pulsating menacingly) then they think twice about fucking around.

This guy has a prety good take on it-

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=505521

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=511085

How about cops get on a decent diet first, I’ve seen like 2 “in-shape” cops in my town. However, I dont live in Canada.

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
How about cops get on a decent diet first, I’ve seen like 2 “in-shape” cops in my town. However, I dont live in Canada.[/quote]

My home town in Illinois had a lot of cops that were hyooge, but here in DC they are mostly weak/fat chumps.

If steroids are ‘cheating’ let the cops cheat all they want to save lives.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
mapwhap wrote:
As long as there is oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere, responsible adults should be allowed to juice.

Fixed that fer ya.[/quote]

In a perfect world:)

I have worked with two of the officers mentioned in the article. After reading this article, it truly hit home about how much of a witch hunt the media is having with AAS, even though it’s something I’ve always known. Here are two other articles involving the officers mentioned.

http://www.ergogenics.org/250.html
http://www.mississauganews.com/article/14281

You tell me why you think they may have been acting “strangely”. It’s ironic how the media can make such claims regarding someones behavior and yet leave out all of the pertinent details. There was much more going on there and the AAS just happened to be present. There are many more officers than that that are using that don’t exhibit those kinds of behaviors.

The problem here is not with the officers using, it’s with the inconsistency within the legal structure itself. It is more than commonplace for a women to be able to obtain treatment, prescribed by her doctor, and yet when any other adult makes that decision, it is illegal and reprehensible.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
mapwhap wrote:
As long as there is oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere, responsible adults should be allowed to juice.

Fixed that fer ya.[/quote]

It will all be carbion dioxide soon.

Who cares? There’s hardly any crime up in Canada anyways. They’d rather worry about their abysmally bad NHL than worry about committing crime.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
pushharder wrote:
mapwhap wrote:

Fixed that fer ya.

It will all be carbion dioxide soon.[/quote]

haha! I better use more than my fair share of O2 before it’s all gone then.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:

[/quote]

If you are trying to get away.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
haha! I better use more than my fair share of O2 before it’s all gone then. [/quote]

Not as much as me!!!

(hyperventilates and passes out)

I’ve long suspected that Tim Horton’s coffee and donuts were laced with D-bol, eh?

It’s legal to have a personal supply of steroids in Canada. So even if you are using, there’s nothing people can do about it. To get busted for dealing you would have to be in possession of a fairly big surplus.

So yeah, if some cop wants to get huge, who the hell cares? Of course the media will say “HE’LL GET ROID RAGE AND SHOOT EVERYONE!!” or similar garbage.