Canada's Gold Medals

I’ve always thought of this in a semi-serious way: shouldn’t George Bush get all Canadian gold medals and get to decide if the athletes actually deserve them? I mean, think about it…Canada wouldn’t even exist without the USA to protect it. Then, most Canadians are wannabe-Americans too, so since this applies to the athletes, they should have to pass muster before our President.

Just an interesting speculation, in line with Canadians charging the USA with treason…

Canadians have won gold medals?

we should just take their gold medals, that way we have something of value that isn’t backed by China!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I’ve always thought of this in a semi-serious way: shouldn’t George Bush get all Canadian gold medals and get to decide if the athletes actually deserve them? I mean, think about it…Canada wouldn’t even exist without the USA to protect it. Then, most Canadians are wannabe-Americans too, so since this applies to the athletes, they should have to pass muster before our President.

Just an interesting speculation, in line with Canadians charging the USA with treason…[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I’ve always thought of this in a semi-serious way: shouldn’t George Bush get all Canadian gold medals …[/quote]

Can’t take what we don’t have!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Just an interesting speculation, in line with Canadians charging the USA with treason…[/quote]

Too much LMFAO

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Too much LMFAO

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

What an embarrassment that thread was.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
…Canada wouldn’t even exist without the USA to protect it. [/quote]

What does this even mean? Who is the US protecting Canada from?

[quote]905Patrick wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
…Canada wouldn’t even exist without the USA to protect it.

What does this even mean? Who is the US protecting Canada from?[/quote]

we’re the buffer keeping the mexicans out of your country.

duh.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
we’re the buffer keeping the mexicans out of your country.

duh.[/quote]

LMAO! nice!

This thread was needed. Many laughs.

Thank you OP.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:

What an embarrassment that thread was.[/quote]

Just like the embarassment of a military that you’ve got going for you.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:

[/quote]

It’s small but the soldiers it’s comprised of are as deserving of respect as any other peacekeeping/counter terrorist force.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:

It’s small but the soldiers it’s comprised of are as deserving of respect as any other peacekeeping/counter terrorist force.
[/quote]

If your unsure of this statement, feel free to ask your Commander in Chief about the medals (see it relates to the thread title) he’s awarded Canadian soldiers in Afganistan.

Be sure to inquire about the sniper awarded a medal that has the longest range recorded kill ever (he used an Americain bullet by the way) or of the Canadian sniper awarded for his efforts covering an Americain chopper dropping off Americain soldiers in a hot spot under heavy fire.

This is the summer olympics. Canada doesn’t do summer.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
This is the summer olympics. Canada doesn’t do summer.[/quote]

Yes we do. Summer is traditionally the 2nd week of July.

TNT

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
This is the summer olympics. Canada doesn’t do summer.[/quote]

do they even have summer in canada?

I probably shouldn’t talk, wisconsin is like the same thing.

Now I feel kind of bad …I just checked and Canada has no medals…none at all. Man, I started the thread all in good fun.

Canadians, hey I’m sincerely sorry. Seriously.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Now I feel kind of bad …I just checked and Canada has no medals…none at all. Man, I started the thread all in good fun.

Canadians, hey I’m sincerely sorry. Seriously.[/quote]

No need to rub it in ok!