Canada-US Military Tug-o-War

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
See, now I’m really digging the Loonies and Two-nees. Fuck all the paper money. Coins is where it’s at. US missed the damn boat on that.[/quote]

Dollar bill fits better in my wallet instead of carrying around a shit ton of change, just think how much lower young peoples pants will be with all that change in their pocket.[/quote]

you know that ya’all have this shit.

don’t play all I-don’t-konw-shit with me, eh?

[quote]Edgy wrote:

don’t play all I-don’t-konw-shit with me, eh?[/quote]

As I said before…what the fuck is Molson Golden?!

I used to work in The Beer Store in University (yes, our beer store is called “The Beer Store”) and have never seen anything even remotely resembling that.

We must export all our shit to you guys. Enjoy!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

As I said before…what the fuck is Molson Golden?!

I used to work in The Beer Store in University (yes, our beer store is called “The Beer Store”) and have never seen anything even remotely resembling that.

We must export all our shit to you guys. Enjoy![/quote]

lol

Thank God I hate the taste of beer in general.

Carbonated skunk piss.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

I recall a friend of mine working at a bottling facility for Molson one summer. They weren’t allowed to leave the line, so they just piss in green bottle and set them aside.

But really, never heard of it or seen it.

Wait -

so the Canadians never heard of Molson, and thats the only Canadian beer exported to the states?

and, srsly - it tastes like shit-in-a-bottle

this is some kinda conspiracy -

They be lying to ya, I know it is in Ontario at least. There is a lot of stuff sold in the beer store that you won’t see in the bars though. Ask for a Molson Brador sometime during the invasion. I suggest you cross at Sarnia during the summer so you can enjoy the fine beaches of Grand Bend.

Molson Golden is swill, my buddys dad drank it. The only worse beer is Molson Golden Lite! It’s does exist but no one I know touches the stuff. That same friend used to sell his dads beer while he was a dickie-e-dee. Popsicle? beer? lol.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Wait -

so the Canadians never heard of Molson, and thats the only Canadian beer exported to the states?

and, srsly - it tastes like shit-in-a-bottle

this is some kinda conspiracy - [/quote]

Molson is well known in Canada. Molson Golden is not, at least where I’m from. It might very well be hog piss, I don’t know because I’ve never had it.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
They be lying to ya, I know it is in Ontario at least. There is a lot of stuff sold in the beer store that you won’t see in the bars though. Ask for a Molson Brador sometime during the invasion. I suggest you cross at Sarnia during the summer so you can enjoy the fine beaches of Grand Bend.[/quote]

Canadian, Export, and Coors Light are common Molson products in my area. Talked to 12 of my buddy’s tonight…Not one of them has heard of Golden.

Now, if you want to talk about obscure-ass Canadian beers, let me introduce you to Molson Stock Ale.

Back at my days working at the Beer Store, we literally had ONE customer who would purchase this. He was an old sea-dog type, despite the fact that Ontario is landlocked as fuck. Maybe he liked the anchor on the bottle? Anyway, he’d get PISSED if we were sold out of it (ie: we didn’t replenish the one case that he would purchase). “Whaddya mean yer out of STOCK ALE?! Yer outta STOCK ALE but you got all this MEXICAN SHIT RIGHT HERE!!” .

I imagine he must have died of cirrhosis long ago, but I have fond memories of that old fella.

He was an old sea-dog type, despite the fact that Ontario is landlocked as fuck. [/quote]

Ontario is bordered by four of the great lakes with the Saint Lawrence seaway leading to the ocean, doesn’t sound very landlocked. Just sayin.

Molson Golden used to be fairly popular in Michigan as Canadian beers go. I don’t usually drink Canadian beer, but when I do I drink Labatts.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

Ontario is bordered by four of the great lakes with the Saint Lawrence seaway leading to the ocean, doesn’t sound very landlocked. Just sayin.

[/quote]

Yeah, but lakes don’t count, and Hudson bay is way too far North. When I say “Sea dog”, I’m referring to a salty, lighthouse-keeper type…

Here’s a guy who has had too much Canadian beer!!!

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, but lakes don’t count, and Hudson bay is way too far North. When I say “Sea dog”, I’m referring to a salty, lighthouse-keeper type…[/quote]

Yeah…a navy needs to be able to fight other countries on water…not just sail around inside itself.