Canada-US Military Tug-o-War

;D

Our currency is boring me these days - I think the image of these two guys should be the new design for our 5 dollar bill.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Our currency is boring me these days - I think the image of these two guys should be the new design for our 5 dollar bill.[/quote]

Hahaha

Our currency is boring me these days - I think the image of these two guys should be the new design for our 5 dollar bill.[/quote]

LOL, as long as it’s not another fucking coin.

Easy to pick out out the Canadian soldier. The guy with no gear, do doubt heading to the closest case of beer on base.

See, now I’m really digging the Loonies and Two-nees. Fuck all the paper money. Coins is where it’s at. US missed the damn boat on that.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
See, now I’m really digging the Loonies and Two-nees. Fuck all the paper money. Coins is where it’s at. US missed the damn boat on that.[/quote]

Dollar bill fits better in my wallet instead of carrying around a shit ton of change, just think how much lower young peoples pants will be with all that change in their pocket.

Who wouldn’t want more of this??

whoa

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Who wouldn’t want more of this??

How dare you?

Who the hell do you think you are?

What gives you the right?

Canada HAS military?

I thought all they had were them dudley do-right homo’s in the red outfits.

huh - will wonders ever cease~

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Canada HAS military?

huh - will wonders ever cease~[/quote]

Yup, and don’t we look great in our bright green uniforms…in the desert.

Some people don’t think it fits well, but it really psychological warfare, the enemy thinks it’s a mirage. So we can sneak right up without them shooting and throw our rocks!

This is how we should pick presidents.

Those are some pretty strong straps and D-rings.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Canada HAS military?

rethinking that invasion thing eh!

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Canada HAS military?

rethinking that invasion thing eh!
[/quote]

Nah - any country that thinks that Molson Golden is quality beer, deserves to be invaded.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Nah - any country that thinks that Molson Golden is quality beer, deserves to be invaded.
[/quote]

What the fuck is Molson Golden?!

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[/quote]

What the fuck is Molson Golden?![/quote]

Never heard of it. Must be the swill we export.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Canada HAS military?

Some people don’t think it fits well, but it really psychological warfare, the enemy thinks it’s a mirage. So we can sneak right up without them shooting and throw our rocks![/quote]

Desert huh? They’re not in theatre. Wouldn’t be wearing red flags if they were.

[quote]Mac85 wrote:

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Canada HAS military?

Some people don’t think it fits well, but it really psychological warfare, the enemy thinks it’s a mirage. So we can sneak right up without them shooting and throw our rocks![/quote]

Desert huh? They’re not in theatre. Wouldn’t be wearing red flags if they were.[/quote]

I don’t know where this occurred, but when Canada first went into Afghanistan it was pointed out that the US and most others had light coloured camouflage uniforms to match the surroundings, but the Canadians only had the dark green.