T Nation

Canada, I am Disapoint....

What kind of moron looks for gender related tolerance in a ridiculous old fashioned misogynist organization like the Miss Universe crap?

Anyhow, her physique was nothing to write home about, when you look at the waist down.

I’m Canadian and I know it.

Since todays “supermodels” pretty much all look like that, they could’ve let her.
Yes, Bundchen and the others seem to try their best to look like trannies.

So why not let a real transsexual participate?

[quote]debraD wrote:
What kind of moron looks for gender related tolerance in a ridiculous old fashioned misogynist organization like the Miss Universe crap?

Anyhow, her physique was nothing to write home about, when you look at the waist down.

[/quote]

Apparently someone does, Deb.

You’re right about your analysis… Needs to deadlift more. :slight_smile:

Would hit…would tell everyone

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Would hit…would tell everyone[/quote]

Me too.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Didn’t think you liked meat.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Didn’t think you liked meat.[/quote]

Post-Op…no meat there

“Booted out of a beauty pageant because she had surgery/something done.”

I am overwhelmed by the absurdity displayed in that line. Isn’t that one of the MAIN requirements for pageants like this? Oh the hilarity! (Bill Walton voice)

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Post-Op…no meat there
[/quote]

It’s still a penis.

It’s just been mutilated.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Post-Op…no meat there
[/quote]

Oh, that’s right. You’re a vagitarian.

I fapped. Then red the article.

Does that make me gay?

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
I fapped. Then red the article.

Does that make me gay?[/quote]

Its stupid… Kicking someone out on a wording of a rule. She is more female that most women I see at bar’s. Just cause she was once a male and had her gender changed doesn’t mean shit.

I personally think they should just hand her the title cause of that fact. She had 2x the distance to look good as a women then the other contestants. She came all the way from another gender. Hats off to her.

I also think the only reason she was booted out is cause it would offend some men. Making them think “OMG she is attractive does that make me gay? I find this offensive and my small brain can’t handle it.”

[quote]dirtman wrote:
Its stupid… Kicking someone out on a wording of a rule. She is more female that most women I see at bar’s. Just cause she was once a male and had her gender changed doesn’t mean shit.

I personally think they should just hand her the title cause of that fact. She had 2x the distance to look good as a women then the other contestants. She came all the way from another gender. Hats off to her.

I also think the only reason she was booted out is cause it would offend some men. Making them think “OMG she is attractive does that make me gay? I find this offensive and my small brain can’t handle it.”[/quote]

Preach brother!