T Nation

Canada Customs

I have been getting small packages through Canada Customs since last winter with no problem, that is, until now.

My question is, if Canada Customs seizes a package, are they required to send a seizure notice? (has anyone experienced this?)

canada customs will notify you of the seizure.

[quote]marc51 wrote:
canada customs will notify you of the seizure.[/quote]

They always notify. Canadian customs has been very very strict lately, strange.

AG-Guys

[quote]ag-guys wrote:
marc51 wrote:
canada customs will notify you of the seizure.

They always notify. Canadian customs has been very very strict lately, strange.

AG-Guys[/quote]

Thanks for the input guys – its hard to find a good UG in Canada.

Yeah, I came back from the US a few weeks ago and the fucker told me that I needed a passport, so i told him that my license and medicare card is all i had. I also told him to look at my damn license plate and tell me what plate it has. A canadian plate, thats right, The retard was giving me trouble for trying to get back into my own country. I think they love making you feel like a criminal. Meanwhile everytime I pass the US side, I never have any problems, they dont mess around but it takes me 30 seconds to get by on the US side, to me thats pathetic, it should take me less time coming back to my own country than going to another country. Im thinking maybe Canadian customs just has nothing better to do. So essentially they are telling me i need a passport to get back into canada but not for going into the USA, and I am a canadian citizen. You gota be fuckin kidding me.

Wow, I have the opposite problem:

Whenever I go to the States, I get searched, pulled over, passport, etc…
They check my whole car (I usually go with my girlfriend, and two 19 year olds from Canada are BOUND to have at least 10 lbs of dope on them, right?)

Anyway, coming back into Canada, no joke, they don’t even make me stop. I slow down to pull up to the booth and the guy waves me thru!

Weird how shit works out, eh?

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
Wow, I have the opposite problem:

Whenever I go to the States, I get searched, pulled over, passport, etc…
They check my whole car (I usually go with my girlfriend, and two 19 year olds from Canada are BOUND to have at least 10 lbs of dope on them, right?)

Anyway, coming back into Canada, no joke, they don’t even make me stop. I slow down to pull up to the booth and the guy waves me thru!

Weird how shit works out, eh?[/quote]

Its sad, they make us feel like we are returning to our cells from a day pass.

British columbia is the province with the most problems in customs from my understanding.

AG-Guys

and you wonder why…

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060629/drug_smuggling_066029/20060629?hub=Canada