Canada Bashing At Its Finest

I just saw these CNN clips and almost died laughing.

http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/cc-200412010011.mov

BTW-Someone should tell Tucker that Canadians no longer use dog sleds. We use snowmobiles.

Cheers

That is not Canada bashing at it’s finest. I could do a much better job. I love the 51st state (Canada).

Hahahaha. Now I know where the illiterate right, who can’t actually think for themselves, get their comments for the forums…

I don’t actually get to watch the Fox news infotainment channel up here yet.

[quote]vroom wrote:

I don’t actually get to watch the Fox news infotainment channel up here yet.[/quote]

I heard recently that Fox News has finally been added to many Canadadian Sat. Networks. Took long enough, geez they’ve had AL JAZEERA for awhile…

vroom, Fox News is fair and balanced. It doesn’t appear as such when compared to most of the other media because the other media is so far left and that is considered the norm. So any media that is right of the main media is bashed as right wing.

Tune in as soon as you can, get a refreshing view of reality. :wink:

[quote]Ursus wrote:
vroom, Fox News is fair and balanced. It doesn’t appear as such when compared to most of the other media because the other media is so far left and that is considered the norm. So any media that is right of the main media is bashed as right wing.

Tune in as soon as you can, get a refreshing view of reality. ;)[/quote]

Oh please. I know you’re being facetious, but please don’t repeat such nonsense. People might start thinking you’re serious.

I’ll show anyone who wants to see what far left media is - just go to Europe and ask around what’s the local far left newspaper, read the first page and you’ll see what I mean.

Some of the depictions of the US and the Bush administration I saw in Europe when I was last there made Fahrenheit 9/11 look lenient and tame. And I’m not talking about the French media, which is downright vicious. This was in the UK and Netherlands, both allies of the US and with center-right governments (and populations).

And don’t even mention “reality”. Nobody in their right mind should expect to get “reality” from anything they see on US Media. As long as the Media cares about ratings, they will not show reality - reality is even more depressing than what they already show, and that would just be too depressing and people would simply stop watching.

hspder,

I don’t know, he’s looking sort of like a kool-aid drinker.

Anyhow, it must be impossible for Fox NOT to be fair and balanced, otherwise they wouldn’t claim it, right?

Or wait, is that the other way around?

vroom:

Are we going to fight the “Fox News is Biased” war again? Puulease!

Yes, Fox leans republican. There are other such radio shows that lean republican. The Wall Street Journal also leans republican. And we know that CBS, NBC, ABC and the New York Times lean liberal.

As far as Canada goes, I think there are plenty of anti-US sentiment there. In turn there is plenty of anti-Canada sentiment (in some circles) in the USA.

What other things, that are so obvious can we discuss?

(Yawn)

“Is,” not “are.”

Hahahah. Okay that chic is a stupid bitch! :wink:

Tucker with his gay tie said some pretty idiotic comments. The dogsledding bit was funny though. :wink:

However, as a Canadian I have to say that the lady stepping on a Bush doll was fucking stupid. (I believe they mentioned that.)

[quote]vroom wrote:
Hahahaha. Now I know where the illiterate right, who can’t actually think for themselves, get their comments for the forums…

I don’t actually get to watch the Fox news infotainment channel up here yet.[/quote]

Vroom,
Your exactly right.
You really wanna laugh check out this segment from Democracy Now. She’s interviewing the producer of “Outfoxed” and they show some really good clips from the movie. Verbatim everything you ever heard in this forum: Kerry flip-flopper, Kerry acts French, “Happy Iraq” (everything’s going great!)

It’s funny in one respect until you listen and realize how much they’ve influenced everyone’s opinion. It’s like the “Jedi mind trick”. Anyone or anyplace (ie. Canada) who disagrees with Bush’s policies instantly becomes their target and they just hammer away until 50% of the people believe all Canadians own dog sleds and aren’t grateful enough that we let you stay there.

http://play.rbn.com/?url=demnow/demnow/demand/2004/july/audio/dn20040716.ra&proto=rtsp&start=13:57.49