Canada Bans Everything Except for Ice and Polar Bears

Me no understandy.

fagot |Ë?fagÉ?t| ( Brit. faggot)
a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
â?¢ a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

So what’s the problem singing about firewood. Or maybe we should ban the word “wood”.

[quote]Triceptaurus wrote:
Me no understandy.

fagot |Ã??fagÃ??t| ( Brit. faggot)
a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
â?¢ a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

So what’s the problem singing about firewood. Or maybe we should ban the word “wood”.[/quote]

When witches were burned at the stake homosexuals were too, but they were not deemed worthy for a stake so they were thrown in with the bundles of sticks used for kindling, hence the term flamer as well.

[quote]BobParr wrote:

[quote]dianab wrote:
I find kiddy bands and YouTube sensations highly offensive. I think I will write to the CRTC and complain, maybe they will ban then all.[/quote]

I hate to break it to you, but Bieber qualifies under both of those labels. And he’s Canadian.

Not that I’m a Bieber expert or anything… I actually know nothing about him, OK?.. I’m not even sure if the information I’ve mentioned is correct. Never even heard of him.

• Tries to create a distraction while hiding A Very Bieber Chirstmas CD *[/quote]

oh… we know… not since we had to apologize for the barbaric practice of leaving our senior citizens on northern ice flows to slowly perish from starvation have we felt such guilt for unleashing an unspeakable evil on the world… eh :frowning:

Hmmm, I thought I was the only one who bought " A Very Beiber Christmas".

Boy, we rocked the night away with such hits as “I caught Hanna Montana kissing Santa Clause…oops, that’s just Billy Ray Cyrus”, “Eyeliner in the Snow” and “Jingle Ballz”.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
People really have a problem with the banning of one of the most offensive and pejorative terms in our language?[/quote]

Yes. They are even editing Huck Finn now. When will it stop?

Idiots use offensive terms indiscriminately, thus idiots are easy to identify.

OH MY GAWD!! I just heard there is going to be a “Very Beiber Easter” on its way soon. Look for more great hits like “You can color my eggs anytime, Soldier”, “That ain’t no Chocolate Easter Bunny, I’m just happy to see you!” and “Where’s My Rainbow colored Easter suit, baby!”

Dude, I’m pre-ordering.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I think Canada should ban hockey games that end in a tie.[/quote]

I thought we did… shootouts?

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
People really have a problem with the banning of one of the most offensive and pejorative terms in our language?[/quote]

Yes. They are even editing Huck Finn now. When will it stop?

Idiots use offensive terms indiscriminately, thus idiots are easy to identify.

[/quote]

This is bullshit. That’s a classic novel. Should not be censored. No novel should be. Fucking pussies nowadays. Why in my day, I remember having to walk 24.3 miles, up hills both ways, to be able to read a book with the word nigger in it. Now they don’t even want to read books with that word in them.

Pretty soon books will look like this:

I today is are. THE…

Buncha whiny pussies worried about words. How about this. Quite letting those words affect you so much. You have the power.

Sometime I just wish all but 200 000 people would just be dead. Leaving nothing but battle hardened marines and 92 year old english professors. And, if we’re lucky…Justine Bieber.

Luv Canada~

I’m Canadian and like some good jokes against Canada, but objectively I simply must say that the 51st state one is too old and not very good in the first place.
I mean call my mom a dirty whore that blows goats for nickels for gas for her snowmobile, but the 51st state one has to be put into disuse.

Sorry Nardie.

Still friends?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Sorry Nardie.

Still friends?[/quote]

Don’t trust him Nards. He’s using his dirty hippy tricks to get at your mom.

I’m looking at you KO.

nervous?

Well I’ve got butterflies in my stomach, but I don’t think it’s because I’m nervous.

No hard feelings Edgy it’s just I want some quality, rude, abrasive jabs at Canada. Really.

I think it’s because there’s a guy at work that makes funof Canada and he’s done the 51st state one. He’s from Ohio.

I’m a fan of the ‘America–Canada’s underpants’ reference.

I’m a Fan of DebraD, with or without underpants.