Can You Press/Squat/Pull 300/400/450?

a) No!! Very annoying, but nearly there
b) Yes
c) Yes

What can I say, I’m the anti-beach muscle trainer LOL

Don’t know my barbell curl, but I hit 3 reps each arm with 28kg dumb-bells for standing curls last week, so should hit 30kgs this week…

Seated DB Shoulder Press 1RM 40kg DB’s

What else can I think of…I’ve done 6 reps with 100kg Good Mornings…

My hand’s up

Count me in…I can do all three.

just met the requirement to put my hand up for a

Yes for bench and deadlift, no for squat, because I like the leg press (gasp!)

yes.

2-3 years training hard and almost anyone can accomplish those weights.

Hand raised high

[quote]vikingrob wrote:
yes.

2-3 years training hard and almost anyone can accomplish those weights.[/quote]

Almost anyone SHOULD be able to accomplish those weights but I was beginning to think there weren’t that many people on this site who could given some recent posts.

yes

Heck yes…

[quote]Taufiq wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Taufiq wrote:
Since this is a bodybuilding forum, you might as well ask if the people here can curl 155lb lol.

165 for 5 boys.

checks log… let me get back to you in 4-5months.
[/quote]

I’m four to five months I better be up to 185 at least for 6 reps and hopefully 205 for 2 or 3. You up for the challenge?

yes

**except for bench. I’ve been rehabbing a subscapularis injury. I went from just the bar a few months ago to 280 at the top of my pyramid. I’m a little behind what I think I should be doing, but at least I haven’t reinjured and am showing progress. The heartless bench laughs at me, the sonofabitch!

405 squat/460 pull(conventional stance with straight bar) and 475 on the trap bar/ have pressed 300 before. CBW-177

yes to all three

yes to all three. I’m a 3,4,6’er.

easy,

1-2yrs of training @ 18yo

All you guys that said it was easy…I hate you. I mean c’mon, were you born Bench Pressing a 200 pound placenta for reps or what?

I know once you’re there it’s easy to pull cuz as you progress the weights that were heavy seem lighter, but y’all make it seem like there was no effort getting there. I had to sweat buckets. Maybe I’m just misinterpreting or y’all are just waaay more gifted than me. :slight_smile:

lol, is this a joke?

yes

I can bench over 300 and pull over 450 but im not sure about the squatting because I do only front squats, 225x6…do you think that would convert to an over 300 lb back squat?

yes to the three, Easy peasy =\