Can You ID this Girl?

6:28

EDITED: Who is that girl?

I apologize if I offended anyone here but I original intention was to say by today’s mainstream media, portrayal of a female lifter with that girl’s frame size is a very uncommon sight.

Really?!?! Really?? Sorry, I don’t know who that girl is, but I couldn’t help but notice, your ignorance is showing.
http://www.elitefts.com/documents/female_athletes.htm

[quote]CapitaineEvident wrote:
Who is that girl? It’s really rare to seek such a non-bulked up female lifter. [/quote]

How dare you bring such filthy words into PW. Whats next? The T word?

you are def not going to have many friends here. it almost impossible for the majority of women to put on large amounts of muscle mass with out drugs.

Oh, wow. I wish OP hadn’t edited his post. I will just have to bask in the glow of others’ flames.

yeah, i think its a joke…loser regardless…

Seriously what a douche! Ar least back up what you are going to say man! Guess the OP is jealous that we are stronger than him? ;D

It’s incredibly ignorant fucktards like the OP that consistently reinforce my theory that the country would be better off with IQ selective sterilization.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
It’s incredibly ignorant fucktards like the OP that consistently reinforce my theory that the country would be better off with IQ selective sterilization. [/quote]

selective sterilization, yes. IQ based, no.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
It’s incredibly ignorant fucktards like the OP that consistently reinforce my theory that the country would be better off with IQ selective sterilization. [/quote]

selective sterilization, yes. IQ based, no.[/quote]

I thought for a nanosecond about trying to structure a sentence that used the phrase, “IQ, bodyfat, mechanical competency, and logistical skills test based” but it really fucked up the flow of my rant.

I’m guessing I missed a post that was edited/deleted but I am thoroughly confused.

yeah the guy edited it… but you can see what he said b/c buckeye girl quoted it in the 3 post of the thread… =D