I’ve been on TRT for about three months now, with generally overall success, though I’m convinced theres a fair bit of protocol tweaking to do.
My Protocol: 0.5ml Sustanon (E3.5D) / 220ml HCG (E3.5D) / 0.25mg Anastrazole (E3.5D)
I take the HCG and Anastrazole 24 hours after the Sustanon Shot.
My latest blood work results aren’t exactly optimum
- Oestradiol - 187 (Range 41-159)
- Testosterone - 37.2 (Range 8.64 - 29)
- SHBG - 33 (Range 18.3 - 54.1)
- Free Androgen Index - 111.4 (Range 24-104)
- Free Test (Calculated) 1.040 (Range 0.2 - 0.62)
- Prolactin - 251 (Range 86 - 324)
The level of knowledge on this forum is clearly huge.
Could anyone help me interpret these results and suggest any protocol changes to improve the numbers?
I’m keen to keep my Testosterone on the higher end of normal (which I’m told it is) but at the same time, keep my other numbers - particularly Oestradiol, in check.
Thanks - really appreciate any input!