Can You Get Huge on Primo and Test?

Depends on what you are going for. MK is good for bringing low GH and IGF-1 to high normal (what I am using it for). I only take 10-12.5 mg at night. I don’t get lethargy from it, and the hunger is minimal.

It isn’t going to compare to high dose GH, but it isn’t really in the same ball park even for price. I also like that it isn’t GH suppressive like administering HGH is.

i would have to say that MK 677 is amazing if you do not get lethargy and do not have trouble managing the hunger. it’s only like 60 euros for a one month supply. high igf level for 60 euros a month seems like good deal. why not use it if you can?

but yeah, i prefer to go for gh injections or peptide. so i will probably try that sometime. right now i am trying my first round of bpc 157. i am excited about this drug.

You tested your levels close to peak do you aren’t a gifted testosterone user. You’re likely average. My levels on 200mg are also 2000 with an E2 of near 80 and I’ve been on it for years. I’m no where course to being what someone would call big. At 5’7 160 lbs you have a lot of room to make gains from your TRT alone if you aren’t in a big rush. Using AI’s when you don’t need them can cost you gains in multiple ways too.

1 Like

my tested t level on 250mg every seven days, taken just two or three weeks before this test were are talking about was 1,600. e2 36. so i do not understand why my levels increased. it just seems strange to me.

btw, my test is from a pharmacy so there is no question about the quality.

i have had bad experiences with AIs. i try to avoid them. i am ok with slow steady gains. but i want to see progress. and sometimes i feel frustrated and want to get to where i want to be, already.

When you test your levels in relation to the time you take your shot is important. If you take a shot every 7 days obviously on day 7 your levels will be significantly lower than day 3.

i usually test 3 days or 4 days after my T shot.

Most test at trough

i think that is probably splitting hairs. it takes 5 weeks for your test levels to return to baseline. so the difference of 1 day is not much. correct me if i am wrong to think this. i have seem my levels return to baseline slowly over the period of 5 weeks. igf-1, liver, hematocrit, test, e2. all of them are like 4-6 weeks. which is the generally accepted norm.