Can You Gain Strength Without Mass on T?

Hi. I am totally new to this and was wondering if anyone could answer some questions I have about T. I participate in activities where I don’t think I would benefit from gaining more than about 2kg of muscle mass. I know this may sound like blasphemy to you giants but, I would like to keep my weight down and just recover faster and increase my work capacity. I have very high relative strength but after a hard training session I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. This “hit by a truck” feeling has gotten more pronounced as I traverse my thirties. So:

Can one gain strength without mass on T via experimenting with when/how much I dose or will I have to change how I train to affect this?

Can dosage affect strength gains and recovery time but put less emphasis on mass gain?

If I am on T and trying to keep my weight down will my muscles consume my organs?

Thank you

I have no idea what you mean by your last question.

T however will def help your recovery and work capacity. T increases GH amplitude secretion, increases red blood count, hemoglobin and hematocrit which will give you better work rate. Helps with bone density. T opposes the catabolic hormone cortisol. Overall T is fucking amazing for athletes of all types.

Just eat at maintenance and you will not grow but will have the above benefits. I am sure I missed some other ones.

Thanks for the response! I guess a better way to word my last question is: If I am already lean and also cutting will my body allocate resources from my organs to my muscles and thus potentially damage my organs? That may well be impossible but just a hypothetical question. I am new to this so I am sure I have many misconceptions to set straight.
Also, if I am not trying to gain mass will I have to take as much as someone who’s trying to gain a lot or does more T simply equal more capacity for whatever athletic pursuit you want?

Bottom line, if your calorie intake is not greater than what you burn in a day. You can not get bigger. Just make sure you give your body all the nutrients it needs and you will stay healthy, get stronger, or at least increase endurance and not get heavier. Though you might want to let yourself get a little bigger. Your body only scavenges from organs when you are badly undernourished. It tends to rob muscles first