Can you live a really healthy lifestyle 80% of the time and be questionable the other 20% ?
Myself for example the "healthy" things I do:
1. 6days a week I eat very clean foods and hit my macros religiously 440 carbs 200pro 105fat
Hit the gym for 70 mins 4 times a week.
Sleep roughly 7 hours a night sometimes more on weekends.
Cardio 30-60min everyday in the form of walking to college
Alternating hot cold showers every morning which are supposably good for you.
Relatively lean 11-12% for now
Unhealthy things I do:
Get smashed once a week drink a bottle of wine and maybe 4 cans (500ml) each of beer.
Take Ritalin every day except when I'm hungover as prescribed by a doctor which can't be that healthy.
Smoke weed maybe twice a month thought its very little 1 joint or two mixed with tobacco.
Im in my early 20s and see the positives of the unhealthy things I do to outweigh the negatives.