T Nation

Can You Check My Bodyfat By Looking?


^^ i’m guessing high single digits?

People usually tell more by to stomach area…

[quote]grox wrote:
People usually tell more by to stomach area…[/quote]

ahaha odd to think wed be complaining about just a leg shot in this forum

If only we could see his feet and the shoes he’s wearing…


Sorry I have no idea how to post 2 images in a single post :frowning: !

By the looks of it, i’m guessing around 8-9?

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
If only we could see his feet and the shoes he’s wearing…[/quote]

why does it matter? i’m size 9.5 feet and i’m barefeet

[quote]Jackson110 wrote:

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
If only we could see his feet and the shoes he’s wearing…[/quote]

why does it matter? i’m size 9.5 feet and i’m barefeet[/quote]

He was being sarcastic.

We require a picture of you holding a shoe for scale, then we can accurately estimate body fat

Only responding because you actually posted a leg shot. I’d estimate 10-12%.

More importantly, why do you care? Ego stroking, or were you arguing with friends?

Thanks for the serious reply.

I’m asking because I legitimately want to see what my body fat is and I do not own any calipers or other forms of body fat testing. Thanks for the reply again.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Only responding because you actually posted a leg shot. I’d estimate 10-12%.

More importantly, why do you care? Ego stroking, or were you arguing with friends?[/quote]

What’s the difference?

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Only responding because you actually posted a leg shot. I’d estimate 10-12%.

More importantly, why do you care? Ego stroking, or were you arguing with friends?[/quote]

What’s the difference?[/quote]

Fair enough, haha.

vulpes vulpes- man where did you get that avatar video. Its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen