Can You Beat-up a 5th Grader?

Got to http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/ and fill out the survey LOL…Below is my score the shits funny as hell in the ?'s

Shit my code didnt work

My result:

You could take on 23 five year old kids in a fight.

26 5th graders over here

[quote]elano wrote:
26 5th graders over here[/quote]

x2

I think with my skills of fighting off the zergs helped.

Said I could take 25 at once. I LOL’d at the one where it says would you feel right using one of them as a weapon ha.

You could take on 32 five year old kids in a fight.

25, but I think I could persuade/intimidate a few to fight on my side.

as for the 90 yearolds I could take on 28! ha

Damn, you guys are all more badass than me… :frowning:

I can also take 31 ninety-year-olds.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
as for the 90 yearolds I could take on 28! ha[/quote]

Yeah, it said 35 for me, so I guess 90 year-olds are not as tough as 5 year-olds.

Mine for 5th graders was 32 or 36…ill try the old person one now

Says 39 90 yearolds…Lol old people and 5th graders should have a lock down drag out cage spectical!

I could take 39.

Im not so sure thats true, 39 of anything is going to absolutely mob you.

Test says 26, but since only 4 can attack simultaneously and they can only hurt me by attacking my balls (which apparently isn’t allowed) I think it would depend on how long my cardio lasts.

If I can create space to move in and avoid being Zerg rushed! kekekekeke lol and taken to ground… it would certainly result in many 5 y/o corpses before mine would join them… it would probably be a death by suffocation once they started piling on me.

5 year olds are not in 5th grade lol. I got 22 though. I don’t see why height factors into the criteria though, that’s not fair lol

You could take on 33 five year old kids in a fight.

It said 28… i feel like my lack of martial arts experience kills me here. I only put ‘a little’
I feel like I could take a shit load more though. One punch/kick and they are out fucking cold or at least for a few minutes. Easy to gouge eyes or kick throats too. You would have to be deadly lethal to make sure u don’t waste energy.

You could take on 27 five year old kids in a fight.

I lose…