Can the guys at the Team Universe be drug-free?

How many of you long-timers remember when Ronnoe Coleman himself was reported to be natural in the mainstream rags? No, I’m not talking about Ron Coleman who appeared in Twinlab ads a few years back and truly appeared to be natural, I mean Ronnie Fucking Olympia Coleman!! This was back in '91-2. Musclemag had a multi-page spread on his “natural 20” arm training called “the long arm of the law” …so I guess that means ten years later and damn if a natural isn’t the reigning Mr. Olympia!

Well Heytey I assume Bill did not want to bother with it. What would be the point for Bill?! Even if he was posative for AS Bill would still have to pay for the drug test. Besides drug test can be beat.
Also Bill was talking about guys who look like Skip who are always claimimg to be natural but do not have natural physiques (You can almost always tell if you have been doing this a while) not your avarage 190lb lean guy at the gym who everyone thinks is “huge” (even though he is actually small)saying “I am natural.” Becaus ein that case they may be-they train at a health club but if they walked into a HARDCORE GYM they would be like “You are am definatly natural!”

JeffD…You are absolutely right. I remember when that punk ass Cop ronnie Coleman was “natural.” Typical Cop. Do as I say not as I do. What is worse is that motherfucker use to bust people for what he does ten times a day. You guys are forgeting that Bodybuilders(so are copos for that matter) are insecure losers to begin with. They work hard year round drugs or not and for what to get the opinion of a few judges. True bodybuilding is a personal thing. There is no room for competition with anyone else, just yourself. Be better than you were yesterday.
The sad thing is these guys have what it takes to be succesful in anything. Dedication, good planning, good genetics and more Dedication. The principle needed to be a succesfull bodybuilder beg the question…Why don’t you use your talent and skill to do something that helps more people and would make you happier? Today’s bodybuilder is just like today’s playboy centerfold. Insecure and needy for attention. The ones that don’t talk candidly about every aspect of bodybuilding are just whores.

Yeah I remember reading about Ronnie Coleman
being clean as well, something like being tested every 2 weeks, and this was more recent
than 91 it was about 96.

I realize I didn’t make it clear: Mike Ashley
demanded to be paid $5000 if he passed a drug
test on demand, but insisted he would pay nothing if he failed. He had some rationalization as to why he should not be
expected to pay if he failed, but I forget what it was. I do remember it made little
sense though. So of course there was no reason
for anyone to take him up on his offer.

All this was in an interview in one of
the muscle magazines, probably 1994-1996,
probably in Ironman but possibly Musclemag.

It really was one of the most ridiculous
things I’ve ever seen in bodybuilding,
and that really is saying a lot :wink:

bill thanx for responding, I thought the idea was if he lost he paid and yes I do know drug tests can be expensive.
jw, you should not even comment, you take 2 GRAMS of test a week, what do you know about natural taraining? stick with your pins and leave me alone.

I forgot - Darrem Charles was also touted as “natural” back in the early 90s. And the time that I saw Ronnie Coleman being presented as clean was 91-92 becuase by 94 I had sworn off all mainstream rags except MM. If Ronnie was still claiming to be clean in 96 (when he was an established pro, not an unknown as he was in 91, all I can say is “sheeeiiit!”

I competed in Team universe a few years back.My lie detector test followed a female competitor who failed 3 times .Each time she went into a rage.To make a long story short , she competed & won.Saw it with my own eyes.

First off, I’ll agree with the guy that said Skip LaCour is a businessman, and with that aspect would not disclose his gear use based upon his “natural” status. But, what you guys are failing to realize is, this is the perfect thing for LaCour to do as a businessman. Think about it. Its a fact he juices, yet he is only as big as some of the lower rung IFBB pros. So he’ll never win the big contests, let alone make a lot of money doing it. Along comes AST, who realized this, and begins a marketing campaign where they claim you, the average Bally’s going lifter can get as big as Mr. Natural Skip LaCour, using our supplements. People will buy into it, like I said, because he is not as big as Coleman, Nasser, Cutler, but bigger than Stan McQuay, Frank Sepe, and other well known natural guys. It’s an excellent business approach, and one that has sold a lot of supplements for AST, and in turn made more money for Skip than he would have ever garnered in the IFBB ranks.

On a side note, that’s the reason guys like Flex, Coleman, Nasser, and Kamali don’t appear in the mainstream magazines that often, because they’ve never denied the use of anabolics in the sport. Hell, even Lee Priest admitted to it in T-Mag! These guys have no reasons to, primarily because Papa Joe is taking care of them and they are the perennial winners, or at least money winners, at all the shows.

What is your point? 99% of T-mag readers are not natural. And guess what half the T-mag staff has used or does use RIGHT NOW!
You are one stupid b*tch.
“I lost 50lbs of fat While gaining 25lbs of muscle in 5 weeks.” WHATEVER HETYEY!!! That is physiologically imposible WITH or WITHOUT DRUGS. (as ED123 pointed out)
You probably weigh 120lbs. Please if you are ever in the Denver area & let me know so I can really teach you a lesson.

Be carful JW, by the time he is in your area he will have gained 100lbs of muscle and lost another 80lbs of fat-all in two weeks LOL!

Why get they be drug free. Aren’t most competitive BB’s at the upper end of the genetic scale anyway. Maybe they’re all like T-mags CF0. According to Tim, this guy is something like 230+ lbs, 19.5" arms, almost ripped and practically never trains. Wouldn’t a guy like that who trained his ass off and ate 8 times a days look like LaCour or Willet?

I do not make empty threats but I may be comeing to colorado in about 7 months (for a wedding) so I am more than open for any lessons I just need to get an address. one other thing never mess with or make fun of my name NEVER. all I need is the address and I’ll let ya’ know when I am gonna be there (though I still am not sure if I am going, you did add incentive with your offer of a work out).

What is that your real name?!
Just let me know when. Or perhaps we could just hook up in your home town. As most of you know I have to travel a lot…

I live in Glassboro, N.J. just outside philly I am about 1hr from atlantic city and about 2hrs from N.Y. city. I do NOT joke so come when ever you want.my last name (as I have said MANY times before) is HETYEY, I do not hide behind a “handle”

When you two gobbers pound each other could you please video it for the entire t-mag community? Just one question for Hetyey? Since your a Mentzer disciple will you be able to punch Jw more than once? I mean if you don’t kill him in one shot with a super intense punch are you screwed or can you convince Jw to wait 7 to 8 days later so you can throw another one? Hehheh. Just fucking with ya man. I can’t believe you two would actually get this mad at another guy over the net. Me thinks it’s two guys who like to talk tough over the net cause they know they will never meet up? Who thinks I’m right? Come guys in the words of Rodney King “Can’t we all just get along?” If not I got 20 bucks on…

This seems like the perfect time to bring up the subject of marijuana…What do you guys think of smoking weed and its effects? I think these two guys should burn one down together and chill out…DUDE HETYEY are you trippin’ This JW cat does 1-2 grams of test…Do you have a bazooka? You are obviously natural because if you ever took a sinlge d-bol tab you would never seriously talk shit to anyone like JW. Although the thought of seeing 2 grams of test at work in a fight or flight situation is intreging…DUDE he might EAT you and he’d still need to eat three hours later.

nkeago, LOL!! That was hilarious! If you really want to see people get into “fights” over the net, visit a martial arts forum sometime(preferably one that supports many arts)!

please read my posts from the start. I do not get nasty or angry untill someone first does with me. If I am just “talking smack” over a computer than why do I use my real name and why do I say where I live? on other threads when someone does not believe what I said I have done I have offered to workout with them and said where I lived BEFORE knowing where they live (as I did with jw on another thread) they always talk smack then say they live in cali, denver,texas,etc… which I am not saying they are not telling the trueth but comeon, no one from the northeast? as far as the 2-3grams a week go that just means his estrogen levels are probably real high too (man boobs?). I can tell you guys about a bouncer that was on a hell of alot more than that and how long it took for him to eat solid foods again but why bother. I live in glassboro nj and my name is Stephen Hetyey, no threats, no macho shit, just do NOT threaten me or make fun of the name my FATHER gave me. don’t let your mouth write any checks that your ass can’t cash. I just voice opinions and people get personal. F-them. to all others peace

Here is a Martial Arts forum where people do sometimes challenge each other: www.defend.net/deluxefourums