Can T Levels Jump In a Month?

Hi

I had my T levels checked at the end of May results came back from private doctors as low T 10.1.

So i decided to go to my GP so i could get on TRT as i have had a large amount of symptoms for some time. Results came back Normal?
Can T levels jump so much in a month??

Free T .26 (.21-.70)
serum T 16.4 (8-28)
Prolactin 95 (0-375)
FSH 4.7 (1-10)
LH 3 (1-10)
TSH 1.34 (0.35-5.3)

Sure they can change. And you should be happy they are back in range. What time your labs were taken, how we’ll you sleep, what you eat a number of things could contribute to a change. Free T can be in range and out of range the same day. I have saw my total test jump around also.

At the same time you could always consider a lab error as they do happen…

Retest if you want bro

Hi Thanks for the reply

Yes i am happy they are back in range. Although I still have low sex drive, low energy and no spontaneous erections etc and I am still very irritable the rise does not seem to have eliminated all symptoms.

Could it be even though i am now in range @16.4 that this is not enough for my requirements to function normally?

May Test 10.30 am
July Test 9.00 am

Seriously considering skipping GP’s and just self med the problem.

It is possible that if you had high T at one time and now it is lower you would feel differently.

Give details about yourself as suggested in the stickies.

Height weight where u carry body fat where you carry body hair, fullness of hair how you have changed and symptoms…

Please try and get labs posted so people can best help you.

These symptoms are not just that of low testosterone.

Read the advice for new guys sticky actually if it interests you read them all.

Low T is a symptom don’t get stuck on the idea of shots. I did and now I’ve stopped as it didn’t improve my qol

Hi thanks for the info on stickies i was wondering what people were talking about mentioning them!

This is what little lab information i could get out of the practice nurse on the phone. My doctor is away on holiday i will see him in a week for more details.

May 26th Serum T 10.1

June 26th
Free T .26 (.21-.70)
serum T 16.4 (8-28)
Prolactin 95 (0-375)
FSH 4.7 (1-10)
LH 3 (1-10)
TSH 1.34 (0.35-5.3)

About Me:
-height: 5 FT 9"
-waist: 35"
-weight: 15 STONE
-describe body and facial hair: BODY HAIR OK SOME LOSS AND PATCHY PARTS ON BEARD
-describe where you carry fat and how changed :FAT AROUND WAIST EVEN WITH EXERCISE AND HEALTHY EATING
-health conditions, symptoms : NOTHING MAJOR OCCASIONAL S.A.D
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever: SEROXAT MANY YEARS AGO
-lab results with ranges 9 am FASTING BLOODS:June 26th
Free T .26 (.21-.70)
serum T 16.4 (8-28)
Prolactin 95 (0-375)
FSH 4.7 (1-10)
LH 3 (1-10)
TSH 1.34 (0.35-5.3)
-describe diet: GENERALLY BALANCED & REGULAR MEAT EATER
-describe training 3 X PER WEEK GENERAL LIFTING NOTHING CRAZY AS I GENERALLY DON’T HAVE THE ENERGY UNLESS I GET UP EARLY AND ATTACK THE GYM
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? :OCCASIONAL ACHE WHICH STARTS IN TESTES AND FOLLOWS UP IN TO LOWER ABS SOMETIMES ONE SIDE SOMETIMES THE OTHER.
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed :NON EXISTENT GENERALLY NO ERECTIONS CAN GET THEM UNDER MANUAL ASSISTANCE! BUT NOT GREAT, ENJOYMENT OF OCCASIONAL SEX VERY LOW.

Other Symptoms: Brain fog , anxiety, general not feeling myself like a shell walking around, look at hot women and know how i should feel but nothing, disconnected feeling from penis, tired early evening, sleep for hours wake early but still tired, lump in right nipple comes and goes it is sometimes like a hard pea can be painful to touch, cant deal with stressful situations any more causing work to suffer.

What i have done to help in the past 12 months: Stopped alcohol (used to binge drink), Stopped smoking, Regular exercise, eliminated high stress situations, began regular exercise again, read as much as i can to try and understand subject.‘Testosterone for life’ was riveting.

Hope this gives a more detailed picture guys

You sound like you are estrogen dominant. I don’t think this would be the only player.

You need a lot more labs. ( in the stickies is provides a good start for labs) if you can afford it you can order out of pocket but try and get the doc to do the regular lab work as it can get expensive.

If you need clarification on the what labs just ask. I would check the adrenals, thyroid, pituitary hormones.