Can Someone Help me Delete Old Posts?

That’s not how forums work. I’m glad you believe you have it all figured out, but people invested time answering your questions (as recently as yesterday, when you hadn’t yet figured everything out).

There’s no reasons to delete your posts. Doing so will cause more problems than it solves.

ok sorry Chris, thanks for your help

How can you delete old posts?

Could a mod delete all my posts/topics ive ever made? Id like a fresh start :slight_smile:

Obv you fucked up lol

Youve spent 3 hours on the site. How can you have fucked up that badly?

2 Likes

What’s funny is that every single one of us is now reading the old posts.

5 Likes

Whats even funnier is that every single one is just a workout log post and there could not be any less reason to have them deleted. Normally there are at least a few questionable or interesting posts in the pharma section.

2 Likes

I know! They’re not even shocking. I was a little disappointed, lol.

1 Like

There’s generally a trash can icon to delete posts, but we don’t typically delete threads once they’ve been replied to because, as I said earlier in the thread, it’s disrespectful to members who’ve replied.

As I told the dude a few months ago, that’s not how forums work.

No.

Nice hypothetical. My cumulative GPA hasn’t dipped below 4.0 throughout my entire high school career.

I was a stupid kid, but I’m not that stupid.

cool. thread is 10 months old. don’t remember this at all.

Are you JFallon? Otherwise this is a really weird rebuttal of a very old, and explicitly hypothetical, conversation.

That’s me. Same idiot.

Why are you revisiting it? What’s to gain here?

1 Like

Can someone please delete this thread? It gives me a headache every time Lol

2 Likes

Hey Mod_Starr you edited my training log why? What are the rules around here…can’t figure out how to send you a message?

Are you the guy that posted a link to your website for your training?

Yep…

So that’s why they deleted my “don’t trust t-nation coaches I know all the answers and for just 39.99 month you get access to all my programs” log?

Pro-tip: I do 310 for everything all the time. But if you’re focusing on arms I give you a few more exercises to do for those. But always 310. The body actually doesn’t do anything if you aren’t using that set and rep scheme. Little known fact.

1 Like