Can Someone Eyeball and Give BF% Estimate?

Somewhere between 5% and 50%.

5 Likes

Alright now I feel bad. Most guys get trolled when they ask this question. There’s no way for internet strangers to guess, and the answer is meaningless anyway. Do you want to get leaner or bulk? That’s what actually matters.

In the interest of not trolling:

1 Like

Who knew @Basement_Gainz had a conscience? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@neverbeenalone, you are very lean, and look great. I understand being curious about it, but eyeballed estimates of your BF% aren’t worth the electrons it takes to print them. If you feel you just have to know your BF%age, get a DEXA scan or immersion testing.

Absent a desire to compete, it’s hard to imagine why you would want to be any leaner than you are. So if your goal was to get in great shape–sincere congrats, you did it.

(And if you’re looking to improve your physique, give more attention to your delts.)

1 Like

neverbeenalone is a hilarious name.

Also, I’ve found that other people are far more concerned with wanting to know my bodyfat percentage than I am. I’ve been asked my bodyfat % twice already today, and it’s not even 11am yet, lol. So to some extent, if the reason you want to know is to answer that question when people ask, I suppose it’s reasonable enough of a question to post here.

I’m only a little leaner than you, so I think you could get away with my stock answers, which are: low, 8%, under 10%, and ‘I don’t know, it’s not something I worry about too much’. All of these answers are honest for me, but the last answer is the most revealing about how I really feel, while simultaneously not being the answer anyone wants to hear.

1 Like