Can Someone Critique My Diet

im looking 2 gain weight without mucf fat if any i workout with weights 4 times a week and do about 90 mins cardio 1st thing in the morning per week

8.00 1 scoop whey 1 scoop casein 500ml semi skim milk
60g of eats with milk or some other wheat cereal

11.00grilled chicken breast in a sandwich with salad

12.30 workout
post workout shake 1 scoop whey 1 casein with milk

2.00.50g brown pasta 1 can tuna

5.00.bowl of soup 1 slice brown bread

7.00chicken and veggies with maybe some brown rice

thats a normal day 4 me i dnt have this every day i change it up a bit.how do its look all advise and suggestions will b great and alternative diet 2 try

I can barely read that. Learn to use the shift key and reasonable punctuation … or prepared to be ridiculed by people less understanding than I.

Your diet looks reasonable, with the except that you seem to lack consumption of “good” fats. Consider pure oils for such a purpose, or nuts perhaps.

If you are going to gain muscle, you must eat more. You will probably gain fat too, that is why there is a bulk and a cut phase. Clearly, if you want to gain weight, you need to eat more. I suggest less cardio, I do about 40 minutes per MONTH. With a clean diet you will not gain much fat, so long as your lift sessions are intense and you do not overtrain. Then again, I am in a heavy bulking phase right now so I need every calorie I can get.

Read the stickies in this forum and the articles related to training and eating. Then get back to us.

[quote]m14rky wrote:
im looking 2 gain weight without mucf fat if any i workout with weights 4 times a week and do about 90 mins cardio 1st thing in the morning per week

8.00 1 scoop whey 1 scoop casein 500ml semi skim milk
60g of eats with milk or some other wheat cereal

11.00grilled chicken breast in a sandwich with salad

12.30 workout
post workout shake 1 scoop whey 1 casein with milk

2.00.50g brown pasta 1 can tuna

5.00.bowl of soup 1 slice brown bread

7.00chicken and veggies with maybe some brown rice

thats a normal day 4 me i dnt have this every day i change it up a bit.how do its look all advise and suggestions will b great and alternative diet 2 try [/quote]

Provide more information (sex, height/weight, age, training experience, your actual routine) and please use real words, trying to decipher this makes my eyes hurt

90min cardio is much too long

diet is lacking calories and fruits

male 6 foot tall and weigh 140 about 10 percent bf all fat i have is around my waist and sides especially just under my belly button

Try reading Massive Eating by John Berardi.