Can/Should I Do Cypionate and Clomid at Once?

I want to do 100mg Cypionate every week, but I don’t want my nuts to shrink or kill my sperm production. I have a Rx for Clomid (50mg pills).

Will Clomid do what I’m looking for?
What dosage should I use?
Can I use Clomid long term?

Have you read these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman
advice for new guys
things that damage your hormones
protocol for injections
finding a TRT doc

Clomid or Nolvadex. Clomid makes a few feel horrible, Nolvadex does not. You want small doses. Try 10-12mg ED or EOD. You can check LH/FSH to see whats going on. High LH can easily drive a lot of T–>E2 inside the testes - which anastrozole cannot manage. hCG also will do what you want and is a natural human hormone, not a ‘drug’.

@KSman I have been on therapy for 9 months at 220cyp. with 1mg arimedex, and hcg.
with all balanced labs. Now i want to blast and only have access to clomid for the 10 week blast cycle. can i do 500 mg cyp/wk. 1mg arimedex EOD. and 25mg clomid. twice a day. and .25mg finastiride twice a day. Thats what was recommenced to me by a guy doing this for 30 years. and him and his wife are competitive body builders. his wife just became a pro. I was planning on running that for about 10 weeks. then going back to my trt clinc and going back to 220cyp/wk with 1mg arimidex and HCG. would that hurt me. or would you tweak that at all.

and remember i wont have access to HCG during blast. cause i dont think i can go into my trt clinc and only get it. and already have 50mg/120ml liquid clomid. 1mg/60ml liquid anastrazole. and a 250mg cyp/50 ml in my possesion ready to start. and a bottle of 5mg/ml finastaride. ready to start ASAP. just wanna dial in the dosages