Can Red Kat replace Tribex?

I have seen this question asked several times in the past, with little to no official response…so I was hoping I could receive some information this time.

I am going to be doing a few back to back MAG-10 cycles in the coming months and I have both TRIBEX and RED KAT. I have yet to try RED KAT, but the responses on the board are promising. I want to know if RED KAT can be used in place of TRIBEX to reduce recovery time between cycles of MAG-10. I noticed that RED KAT recommends that it be cycled, whereas TRIBEX does not.

Stacking both Red-Kat and Tribex together is very frickin potent, I can tell you that! Can’t wait for Alpha Male.

[quote]I have seen this question asked several times in the past, with little to no official response…so I was hoping I could receive some information this time.

I am going to be doing a few back to back Mag10 cycles in the coming months and I have both tribex500 and Red Kat. I have yet to try Red Kat, but the responses on the board are promising. I want to know if Red Kat can be used in place of Tribex500 to reduce recovery time between cycles of mag10. I noticed that Red Kat recommends that it be cycled, whereas Tribex500 does not.[/quote]

Actually, just to clarify here, Tribex needs to be cycled as well (although in an earlier post a while back, they admitted to not really knowing if its NECCESSARY but its for good measure…)

Dosing protocol for Tribex is as follows:
2-4 caps, 2 times a day for 4 weeks on/1 week off

OR

2-4 caps a day, for 5 days, followed by 2 days off, up to twelve weeks in this manner (followed by a one week off)

[quote]Has anyone had any experience with this? Has anyone discovered any good stacks with Red Kat?
Thanks,
Keith [/quote]

Well I haven’t used Red Kat as a recovery method but, because they work through different yet complementary mechanisms (Tribex at the pituitary, Red Kat directly on the testes) they can be stacked together for a very effective stack. I believe Red Kat reduces sex-hormone-binding globulin too, for more Free Test.

I’d prolly stick to Tribex for recovery though, just because it was recommended in the first place. I honestly don’t know if Red Kat could be as effective, though my GUESS would be that Red Kat could be used because Mag-10 is suppressive but its not extremely suppressive, and duration of cycle must be considered too…if you’re doing 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off I bet Red Kat would be fine.

I THINK they’ve recommended something about using Tribex to combat pituitary suppression and then introducing Red Kat a little later. If you can do both, I would. If you can’t, I would do Tribex.

But enough speculating! I’m sure some more folks will chime in on this and straighten things out.