Can Potential Fake Gear Cause Creaking/Clicking Knee?

I did a cycle of test e 8 months ago, it was from underground lab so I have no idea what’s in the bottle (I know stupid)
The pct finished on February of this year.
I was injured in February afterwards my knee started to click. No pain just clicking
I went to the doctor and did MRI and CT for my left knee. They don’t see nothing wrong with it. a little bit fluids on the outer side of patella but no swelling
it’s been 6 months and my knee is still clicking. I been to my first physical therapy session today. so dunno how this treatment will turn out yet
The orthopedics said nothing is wrong with it, no ligament meniscus or patella damage.

But I keep getting the clicking sound of my knee and it affect my everyday life, my left knee is unstable sometimes like when I’m standing it won’t lock up, it wobbles sometimes. it’s this uncomfortable feeling from my outer side of hip to my knee,

when I did my cycle I injected my test on my quads, there was no infection or severe pain during the cycle, I was able to run, work out and everything fine

Is there a possibility that the oil that I inject traveled down my quads and just stayed around my knee area, which creates bubbles and causes crepitus? Or am I being paranoid? Because the knee clicking started right after an incident where I was injured. So it could just be an injury.

What was the protocol for your cycle? Everything. Test? Dose? AI’s?

it was just test e, like 500mg a week, for 10 weeks or so

I used arimidex and nolvadex for AI and PCT

How much AI’s? You have to be more specific if are going to want people to help you.

I am thinking you took too much AI, crashed your E2.

I was taking .5 arimidex every other day for half the cycle, I did blood work after the PCT, everything was fine, E2 was actually a little bit too high, it was 40. anyway that was six month ago, now my level is back to normal.

You are being paranoid.

2 Likes

I would bet all the money in my wallet that your knee clicking and your cycle are entirely unrelated. Also, if an ortho says nothing is wrong and an MRI shows no issues then I’d defer to that evidence rather than try to make some sort of connection to past events that are diagnostically irrelevant.

2 Likes