T Nation

Can Only Shake My Head

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115291408087707342-d3knU98U3xXi3xesgCRyFSfaECs_20060728.html?mod=blogs

I can only shake my head at this. I guess these are the same people who will file lawsuits against any doctor with the gall to tell them they are fat.

And this is why I hate people. I really, really do. Everyday I lose a little bit more faith in humanity.

Ah, Milli Vanilli, my faith in humanity is restored. Sorry, it’s Flashback Friday at work.

Lazy, Fat bastards! Old people ok, but WTF with the young and able? My dad is in his 60s and would rather hop around on broken legs before tooling around in a “vehicle” designed for the handicapped.

You guys have to remember that we are now living in a world where “up” is “down” and “right” is “wrong” and on and on and on…

The truth matters less than being PC.

And I won’t get into who brought us to this point…not on this thread. But I will say there is enough blame to go around.

As if that dude in the interview will really go dancing. Riiight. People are so good at deceiving themselves.


This man should be targeted for extermination.

Fuck it, I’m buying a seeing eye dog and a midget.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This man should be targeted for extermination.

Fuck it, I’m buying a seeing eye dog and a midget.[/quote]

The quote under that guy says another thing about the state of our population, the fact that he sees himself as pretty healthy. Now, I realize that even though T-Nation may be a little extreme, I would have a hard time finding anyone with any sort of knowledge who would find a someone in that physical state healthy. The absence of disease does not necessarily mean the presence of health.

Does this mean I can get a helper monkey?

[quote]TDog305 wrote:
Does this mean I can get a helper monkey?[/quote]

Only if he gets his own motorized wheelchair.

[quote]Carbon-12 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
This man should be targeted for extermination.

Fuck it, I’m buying a seeing eye dog and a midget.

The quote under that guy says another thing about the state of our population, the fact that he sees himself as pretty healthy. Now, I realize that even though T-Nation may be a little extreme, I would have a hard time finding anyone with any sort of knowledge who would find a someone in that physical state healthy. The absence of disease does not necessarily mean the presence of health.[/quote]

But he can walk. He is not crippled or diseased, he is just lazy. People like this should be removed from the gene pool. People catering to this kind of crap should be beaten with a spiked bat.

Idea: Disconnect the scooter battery leads and place them on the seat to issue a nervous-system shattering shock. Problem solved.

I’ll get started right away at the stores in my area. Do your part.

Can I buy a 3-in-1 helper monkey seeing eye dog midget?

[quote]dre wrote:
Can I buy a 3-in-1 helper monkey seeing eye dog midget?[/quote]

They actually come buy one get one free…but you are the one helping them.

Remember this gem from the Simpsons. Talk about life imitating art

Homer: I’d like a monkey, please! And…maybe one of those dogs, what do
they do?
Man: Uh, they serve as seeing-eyes for the blind, sir.
Homer: Do they do any other tricks?
Man: No.
Homer: Just the monkey, then.
Man: Eh, may I inquire as to how you are…differently abled?
Homer: Oh, I’m not handicapped! I’m just lazy!

And:
Homer: Marge, can I get a duck?
Marge: You already have a monkey!
Homer: Can he get a duck?
Marge: No!

Sad, but comfortable.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dre wrote:
Can I buy a 3-in-1 helper monkey seeing eye dog midget?

They actually come buy one get one free…but you are the one helping them.[/quote]

well, that’s a shiat deal!

TC, Shugart, or Nate Green really has to write an article about the pussification of America. Its our job to post it around and maybe someone other than George Carlin and T-Nation will realize.

Please?

That’s classic… best line in the whole article

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
TC, Shugart, or Nate Green really has to write an article about the pussification of America. Its our job to post it around and maybe someone other than George Carlin and T-Nation will realize.

Please?[/quote]

SECONDED!!!

[quote]dre wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
TC, Shugart, or Nate Green really has to write an article about the pussification of America. Its our job to post it around and maybe someone other than George Carlin and T-Nation will realize.

Please?

SECONDED!!![/quote]

Put in my vote as well, that would be a great read.