Can Mixed hCG be Kept the Freezer?

Hi all,

I got some hCG with sterile water instead of bacteriostatic water. This brand was supposed to be for 1 x injection only, but since I’m not injecting 5000iu at once, but like 500iu each week. So I’m left with 5000iu and 1 ml of sterile sodium chloride 0,9%, so without the 0,9% benzyl alcohol.

So I’m thinking about mixing the hCG with the sterile water and divide this amount upon x slin needles and then freeze the amount in that I don’t need to preserve the hCG.

But now I’m unsure if this is a smart thing to do? I read mixed stuff about freezing hCG. Some say you can freeze it and some say you can’t. I’m not sure what to do. Keeping it in the refrigarator might not be smart, since it would be mixed with sterile water instead of bacteriostatic.

Is it fine to freeze in the slin needles or would I need bateriostatic water and just keep the other needles in the refrigator at a higher temperature?

Thanks a lot.

Should be fine just refrigerated, no? What did you read about not refrigerating it?

you’ll need to freeze it as it won’t keep long in the sterile water.

Should’ve got bac water but yeah, freeze the pins

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Should’ve got bac water but yeah, freeze the pins[/quote]

That was my idea also. Thanks.

[quote]Iron Mind X wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

That was my idea also. Thanks.[/quote]

Ok im gonna shut up now, slowly backs out of thread

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

What I meant is if I’m good with the using the freezer instead of the fridge (with a higher temperature of course). Since I only got sterile water, I will need to use the freezer, but my question was if my hCG will “survive” the freezer.

Maybe my question wasn’t that clear in the first post, my bad in that case. Sorry :slight_smile:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

What I meant is if I’m good with the using the freezer instead of the fridge (with a higher temperature of course). Since I only got sterile water, I will need to use the freezer, but my question was if my hCG will “survive” the freezer.

Maybe my question wasn’t that clear in the first post, my bad in that case. Sorry :)[/quote]

Oh no bro its my fault, i wasnt aware of sterile water and having to use it a lot sooner, maybe you could add in bac water and refrigerate it?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Maybe my question wasn’t that clear in the first post, my bad in that case. Sorry :)[/quote]

Oh no bro its my fault, i wasnt aware of sterile water and having to use it a lot sooner, maybe you could add in bac water and refrigerate it?[/quote]

I could yeah, but if I can keep it in the freezer then I will do that and next time I’ll get some bac water and keep it in the fridge.

Is wasn’t sure, since some say you can’t keep it in the freezer and some say you will. And since I only got sterile water at the moment I need to know if I can or not. Otherwise Ill need to get some bac water.

Have you reconstituted yet?

Have you reconstituted yet?[/quote]

Nope not yet.

Yes, reconstituted HCG can be frozen safely. It does no harm to the HCG.

Have you reconstituted yet?[/quote]

Nope not yet. [/quote]

I would just get some bac water then just for simplicity

Thanks a lot guys. I will mix the poweder and sterile water tomorrow, have my first hCG shot and freeze the remaining slin pins.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Yes, reconstituted HCG can be frozen safely. It does no harm to the HCG.[/quote]
I believe you are speaking of hcg in sterile water?