Can Low T Cause Frequent Urination?

thanks mate. all for the best :slight_smile: thanks for rrplying guys

1 Like

Holy crap your numbers suck a big one. They look like mine pre trt. Almost exactly like mine except my estrogen was lower. You can click on my name and find my post if you want to take the time to follow my journey from where you are now to where I ended up. It’s all documented on here. I was trying natural routes like d aspartic acid cycles. Health testosterone packs. Blah blah blah. It “raised” my test levels by a couple points. It was a joke and I honestly suffered needlessly thinking I could outsmart the doctors. I dont think clomid is a bad idea. Hell give it a whirl bossman. It wont hurt you. Who knows you might be one of the guys that loves it. I wish you the best of luck buddy.

Btw, when my numbers looked like this… training felt pointless. It was like hitting a brick wall. My hypothesis is that testosterone we know does not only build muscle. We know that. It works on many things including mood, sexual function, yada yada yada. So I think when your numbers are this low your brain prioritizes where those hormones are best used. There isnt enough to go around. I could hammer chest and hammer and hammer and eat and eat and eat and never got any stronger. I took 100 mg a week test cypionate and went from benching 225 lbs for 3 reps to benching 225 lbs for 16 reps. No bullcrap. My strength went through the roof. I have finally hit the 315 mark on max. I just didnt have enough testosterone to go around before.

dude low t life sucks but we just gotta try and find the solution and dont give up. were you lean before trt?

alpha i have a question. i eat a lot of peanut butter. i saw that you mentioned almonds increases shbg. since almonds are somewhat related can pb also do the same?

Pissing frequently or pissing a lot or both.

Your sex hormones are a mess. Perhaps getting that right will help.

You may not be emptying your bladder and then prostate is the focus. Did you tell us your age?

TSH should be near 1.0, forget the normal ranges. Please see below re oral body temps and post both sets of temperatures.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Not sure if this is directed towards me but yes I was very lean before trt. It was always hard to put on weight but i find it even harder to do it now that I’m on trt. I want to get back to 200 lbs but i cant get past 195 lbs eating constantly. I’m getting tired of chewing!

hello @KSman 26 6’2” weight 150 currently i sleep 6-7 hours and never deep.i do empty my bladder completely every time. i go to the bathroom just to pee like 10 times maybe more. also i wake up during the night to pee which harms my sleep cycle.

symptoms: fatigued, no motivation, tired, no libido, ed, insomnia, low sperm count, loss memory, hard to concentrate. depression, frequent urination, ocd (never had it so extreme like this), anxiety, stress, insecurity, low self esteem, anti social, frequent cold.

i think the cold part might be due to me 6’2’’ weighting 154.5? i cant keep up with my gym workouts like i used to (had to reduce from 6 to 3 days a week full body).

this is what my diet consist off.

protein: lean chicken, grass fed ground beef (2 times a week), 2 eggs in the morning, salmon, greek yogurt, cheese.

carbs: oats, bread, papaya, strawberry, banana, pasta, potato, sweet potato, broccoli, coliflaur, brussel.

fats: pb, cheese, almond milk, ground beef, salmon, coconut olive oil.

breakfast: 2 servings of oats, almond milk, 1-2 eggs depending on what i plan to eat that day, 2-4 servings of egg whites, olive oil.

lunch: .5 servings of gluten free pasta, 5 oz of chicken

dinner: either red potato (350 grams) or sweet potato (300-325 grams) with either cheese, coconut oil if salmon or chicken or just plain grass fed ground beef since its high on fat.

1 hour before bed: 4 slices of bread, 1.5 servings of peanut butter, 2 servings of strawberry, 3 oz of banana 1 serving of papaya, half a serving of greek yogurt, salt, cinnamon.

will be checking the body temps.

thanks for replying

i heard trt increases your metabolic rate or tdee

I’ve heard that as well. I’m 194 lbs today and stronger than I’ve ever been in my life but that didnt translate into being heavier. I want to be big. Strong as hell. I don’t care about lean.

You must be drinking a lot of fluids or each voiding is small. Clarification may provide clues. A 24 hour urine collection would be useful but a PIA.

Glucose seems to rule out diabetes. But A1C would support that impression.
Otherwise perhaps prostatitis.

IGF-1 levels should be at peak adult levels. There seems to be some general pituitary insufficiency and low LH is part of that. Prolactin should be tested and if elevated, a MRI is used. However there can be other sources of problems that are not caused by a prolactin secreting pituitary adinoma.

Your DHEA levels should be a peak levels, too low. A good reason could be your very low cholesterol levels. You need to alter diet to get cholesterol high, but some simply have low cholesterol production in the liver. Cholesterol is the foundation for creating sex hormones, and cortisol and Vit-D production.

You also need to check your oral body temperatures and post these so we can have a fuller picture of what systems are OK and which are not. Please do not cherry pick what you want to focus on.

hello ksman! i did a 24 hour urine for cortisol and it came at 93.5 from 4.0-50 (high)

i checked my sugar in the morning (with the little machine that takes blood) it came normal at 83.

i checked my body temperature in the morning after waking up several times it came at 95-98

prolactin level : 9.36 (normal) 2.17-17

i have a microadenoma in the pituitary of 3.9 mm

what actions should i take?

do you guys think i can possibly raise this naturally?

You have too many things working against you, somewhat high SHBG, low T, low DHEA, low IGF-1, low growth hormone. Your temperatures are reporting low and thyroid function is expected to be low do to all other issues (low HGH) going on concurrently.

You have the lowest LH of anyone I’ve ever seen who isn’t on TRT. Your case is the worst I’ve seen in awhile, it will definitely stay with me. People who are scoring as low as you don’t recover naturally, you’re in a diseased state and I wouldn’t wait too long before taking action.

I think KSman said it best, your hormones are a mess.

hey so like i mentioned i got my consult with dr saya and it went great! tbh he knew what was going on but still need some other stuff to check because we dont exactly know if im secundary with primary (one of the testi did not descend well when i was born and while they fixed it it might had gotten damaged)

he offered trt with hcg but i wanted to try hcg monotherapy dud to my age (26) and i really want to see whats my diagnose before anything.

heres the plan this will be going for 8 weeks total injecting hcg ed i need to call and make sure how much because im confused if itd 350 that would be 2450 weekly for 8 weeks which sounds like a lot or 35 which is 245 which sounds too little. anyways i have extremely low e2 but i got to watch out for gyno, etc. im glad that he wants to treat my dhea and igf1 and re checking tumor after 3 months. my doubt is the hcg dosage tho. but hes the doc :slight_smile:

Dr. Saya isn’t going to hand a young man TRT like some of these T-mills without first going down other roads, he actually cares about you. Peptides is a safer way to increase igf-1 and growth hormone, peptides don’t shut down your natural production, they actually add to it.

I’ve been on injectable ipamorelin for about 3 weeks now and I’m starting to sleep better, I inject every night before bed.

for sure. i actually only had two options, either trt with hcg or hcg mono because clomid wont work with me. yeah my problem is kind of hard to deal with and i feel like dr saya can actually take care of it. i will be taking pills for igf1 tho i said no to injections because injecting hcg everyday for 8 weeks + that will be a nightmare

Low IGF-1 and a small adinoma: Suggesting that it is GH secreting seems very insane, no evidence for that, quite the opposite.

Your best outcomes are injecting T or T+hCG for the rest of your life. Get over it.

There is a question of fertility and need to maintain that or not.

Pills for IGF-1? Things typically do not work that way.

Your body temperatures should not be so variable and should be 97.7 or better in AM and you need to report mid-afternoon temperatures and take some initiative to read and understand the importance. You should also discuss your iodized salt intake history. Do you feel cold easily? Are your outer eyebrows sparse? Brittle nails?

I thought you were already in a nightmare, TRT+HCG may be the only way out of this nightmare. I’ve been injecting ipamorelin sub Q for 3 weeks every day and I feel nothing at all when injecting into my belly.

thanks for replying guys. yeah i just need to accept the fact that i will be injecting frequently and if i have to to feel better i will do it for sure. its just that i feel so depresssed that i tend to overthink stuff too much @systemlord . i will be posting to you guys about my temperature and everything else in one post so you guys dont need to read several posts. thanks again for replying