Can I Safely Stop?

I’ve only been using gear for two weeks pinning three times a week. I don’t like the sides I’m getting which are mainly anxiety. I’m pinning .25cc each of sus250, prop100, eq300, and nd250. My question is if it’s safe to stop everything all at once without using any pct due to my short usage time. Thanks.

[quote]Mr.c19 wrote:
I’ve only been using gear for two weeks pinning three times a week. I don’t like the sides I’m getting which are mainly anxiety. I’m pinning .25cc each of sus250, prop100, eq300, and nd250. My question is if it’s safe to stop everything all at once without using any pct due to my short usage time. Thanks.[/quote]

A close friend of mine has lots of issues with anxiety, he got really bad on EQ (im not exactly sure, i havent read into it but he said that EQ has some effect on dopamine which causes anxiety in some). Drop that and see how you feel. Highly doubt it would be the test.

"Anxiety is felt to be related to GABA-ergic transmission in the brain. For some time, it has been known that some steroids, particularly boldenone (eq) and stanazolol (winny), affect GABA receptors in the brain. GABA is considered predominantly inhibitory, i.e. a “chiller”. EQ can strip the brain of its natural chillers, GABA, creating waves of panic as you experience and describe so eloquently. Some people are born without sufficient GABA-ergic transmission, predisposing them to panic attacks such as you experienced, but in the absence of any externally administered drug.

If you external stress overrides your GABA-ergic transmission, you will panic. So some only develop panic after a traumatic event. You probably had sufficient GABA-ergic transmssion for everyday life, but you were closer to that critical line than you thought, so when EQ stripped your GABA, you were pushed over that edge into panic. Some people are very far from that edge, so they can take a gram or two of EQ, strip their receptors, and still have no problems.

Treatment options include benzos (which directly enhance GABA-ergic transmission, but have terrible tolerance and addiction potential and are NOT recommended), antidepressants (which by influencing serotonin and norepinephrine can enhance GABA-ergic transmission or simply screen more external stress through their mechanisms), and lastly DON"T DO EQ. This last one is simplest and best of course."

I have a friend who is on an eq cycle at the moment and he said his anxiety peaked around week 3 he pushed through and it got better.

I would still do PCT… it doesn’t seem like there would be a downside to doing pct, but there’s plenty of potential downside from NOT doing it. You’ll have to wait a couple weeks to start PCT though, as you’ve got some longer esters in there.

I’m curious though, how did you come up with this as your first cycle? This is the primary reason why everyone suggests simply using 1 compound in your first cycle. If you introduce multiple compounds without any prior experience and something goes wrong, as it has here, it’s difficult to assess exactly what the problem is.

Also, are you running an AI? I’m assuming not since you didn’t mention it.

Only been 2 weeks? Dont shit yur pants… Also get an ai for fucks sake…No more bitch tits… i had to stop a cycle after 5 weeks due to work for a week then jumped back on no problems. Try lexapro or indica dominant bud for anxiety (if its legal in your state)