Can I Pull Off the Bald Look?

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
I wouldn’t be asking “can I pull off the bald look” but rather “how long till I should?”

You’re not at that level yet, but its going to reach a point where you really should just bite the bullet and shave it all off instead of rocking desperate attempts to look like you have a head of hair.

If you want to avoid the cancer patient look, get a tan and grow some stubble/beard.

On the upside, a new treatment for hair loss is going to be on the market within the next few years… CB-03-01 which is essentially an anti-androgen like finasteride, but its topical and only acts locally on the scalp, once it hits the bloodstream its converted to an inactive compound so it shouldnt have any of the shitty side effects of fina and other gay treatments. Trials so far look promising. [/quote]

Wow, that is fantastic news! If I can hold off just a few more years with minoxidil and nizoral like shampoos then I may be saved, especially if a test monocycle won’t eat my hair.

I’ll still need a hair transplant for my receded hairline but still, that is fantastic. [/quote]
Why do you care so much?
Some people lose their hair, some don’t.
That’s just life.
Your insecurities and lack of confidence should be a bigger concern than your hair loss.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Hey guys, I just wanted to say I’m glad I’m black and have a round head.

In case of being white, bald head must be associated with drastic contrast to scary social stigmas…like leather jackets, swastika tats, and/or pick up trucks with the confederate flag waving. White male must have muscles and square jaw so that it looks like he doesn’t have hair because he is simply too bad ass for it. White male must never be cleanly shaven.[/quote]

Yeah that’s another thing I worry about with shaving it off. I don’t want to look like some white trash skinhead.

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

I wouldn’t be asking “can I pull off the bald look” but rather “how long till I should?”

You’re not at that level yet, but its going to reach a point where you really should just bite the bullet and shave it all off instead of rocking desperate attempts to look like you have a head of hair.

If you want to avoid the cancer patient look, get a tan and grow some stubble/beard.

On the upside, a new treatment for hair loss is going to be on the market within the next few years… CB-03-01 which is essentially an anti-androgen like finasteride, but its topical and only acts locally on the scalp, once it hits the bloodstream its converted to an inactive compound so it shouldnt have any of the shitty side effects of fina and other gay treatments. Trials so far look promising. [/quote]

Wow, that is fantastic news! If I can hold off just a few more years with minoxidil and nizoral like shampoos then I may be saved, especially if a test monocycle won’t eat my hair.

I’ll still need a hair transplant for my receded hairline but still, that is fantastic. [/quote]
Why do you care so much?
Some people lose their hair, some don’t.
That’s just life.
Your insecurities and lack of confidence should be a bigger concern than your hair loss.
[/quote]

Well thing is I’m 32 years old and it’s becoming increasingly harder to nail 18-22 year old vag. Most women my age are either married and have kids which are basically deal breakers for me so I’m forced to try to rail the younger vag. I already look far older than I am and if I lost my hair it would mean never getting to rail vag ever again. You realize how awful that would be?

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

Ketoconazole shampoo is criminally underrated stuff, but it needs to be left on for a long time for good effect. 15 minutes minimum, and there is at least one study where men had good results with leaving it on overnight.

If you’re worried about losing what hair you have left, I think it would be inadvisable to hit up a cycle of testosterone. Why not choose something like low dose testosterone and make the crux of your cycle something else that is kinder to your scalp ARs? Anecdotally: oxandrolone (anavar), turinabol, boldenone, etc. Dont seem to have much effect on the scalp.

I’m not so sure that you’ll need a hair transplant. What research in recent years has found is that the hair follicles don’t actually die as was previously believed, they just become inactive. There are many instances of regrowth from people using finasteride for years, and finasteride for all intents and purposes is a dumb drug with little effect in the desired area. If CB-03-01 does what it seems to do, it might start showing moderate regrowth in as little as a year.

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

Well thing is I’m 32 years old and it’s becoming increasingly harder to nail 18-22 year old vag. Most women my age are either married and have kids which are basically deal breakers for me so I’m forced to try to rail the younger vag. I already look far older than I am and if I lost my hair it would mean never getting to rail vag ever again. You realize how awful that would be?
[/quote]

That’s strange. It became easier for me to get women the older I got.

18 year old vag is irritating to listen to.

It’s not really a good idea to due an oral cycle because taking an exogenous steroid, even a light one will suppress your body’s own testosterone production, so you need something that brings your body’s testosterone up to it’s natural levels and surpasses it if you want to get results.
Plus orals are very toxic on the liver, I wouldn’t risk it even though my diet is impeccable and I only drink 1 beer a week.

I agree about ketoconazole shampoos. I have seen much less hair fall out in the shower ever since using them but I have never heard of leaving it on overnight.
Do you mean getting in the shower, latheting, and then going to bed without rinsing it out? That sounds crazy but if it works it works.

I certainly hope this new miracle drug hits the market soon.

18 year old vag is irritating to listen to.[/quote]

Yeaaahhhhh…

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

[/quote]

THIS.
It’s about confidence, not your hairline.

I also use Regenepure DR (has 1 percent ketoconazole, way higher quality than Nizoral) every day as opposed to just once or twice a week like a lot of people do. It’s helped maintain my hair even better than minoxidil I think.

[quote]orion wrote:

Yeaaahhhhh…[/quote]

“Like, Cindy told me she was going shopping but she didn’t really go shopping, she went to Derek’s house and got high but she didn’t tell her mother and her mother got like sooooooooo mad that when she got home all of her eyeliner had been thrown in the garbage and…are you asleep?”

How to own the bald look 1

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

[/quote]

THIS.
It’s about confidence, not your hairline.[/quote]

You are seriously leaving out the point he adressed, you have to have a high tolerance for bullshit.

Is it hard to hear about sparkling vampires?

No.

Is it hard to get an erection?

No.

Both at the same time though, that requires some emotional manouvering.

How to own the bald look 2

How to own the bald look 3

How to own the bald look 4

I think once I get stronger and can finally bench 315, deadlift over 425 and squat over 365 I’ll feel much more confident. I’m already somewhat close on all of them. I can do 275 bench, 405 deadlift, and 350 high bar back squat. I’m pretty sure the cycle will get me to those numbers and I’ll feel way more confident provided I don’t lose my hair.

I’m sick of seeing all the hot 18 year old high school seniors in yoga pants at the gym and doing nothing but masturbating into an old sock while thinking about them. I actually want to rail them. There are some hot women in their 20’s provided they’re under 25 but they’re almost all married or have kids, fuk that!

How to own the bald look 5

How to own the bald look 6

How to own the bald look 7

How to own the bald look 8