Can I Pull Off the Bald Look?

Thing is I’m sensitive to hair loss, it runs in my family and I have been struggling the past few years to contain it.

Thing is though I’m also planning on starting my first cycle soon and realize there is a good chance I will lose it all even with hair loss treatment.

What I use currently to maintain my hair.

Lipogaine Minoxidil (a combination of 5 percent minoxidil and 5 percent azelaic acid)

Regenepure DR (A ketoconazole shampoo, similar to Nizoral but higher quality)

I don’t use finasteride anymore because of it messes with my dik.

So I was wondering, if I did go bald do you guys think I could pull it off? Some guys certainly can but other guys end up looking like cancer patients.

Please, an opinion would be nice.

I think you can pull it off! I have an aggressive widows peak and to me hair is hair really. I was in your stage about losing my hair but I really don’t think I would care if I did. Sure its a change at first but people and you will get used to it. Being bald doesn’t change who I am and what I stand for. Yeah it hair can express your personality etc I don’t all mind that much with that. If people judge you for the amount of hair on the top of your head, are they really worth your time?

Thanks, you’re right of course it’s just that I feel my hair is a part of me. I’m going to be sad if it goes away but it will make me feel better if I can at least look alright without it.

Just realized I only gave a side picture… Here is a front one.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/310783_541002939275390_1601242387_n.jpg

Keep rocking that Blue Steel and your hair wont make a difference.

No.

-Does not have stubble that implies “constantly 5’o clock”.
-Does not have on black suit…
-Does not know martial arts
-has not been in a movie with Sylvester Stallone and Arnold.

Fuark!

Shave it off. It’s better to be a proud baldy than someone trying to cover up a thinning scalp.

Off with your…hair.

Head shapes, nose profile, and how far the ear protrudes from the head affect the bald look.
‘Skin shade affects it too, to a point aesthetically…Anglos who go bald look too pale, and in society compared
to Black/Hispanic men who have a shaved heads, anglos’ heads look a bit too ‘bright’ among crowds, almost like a light bulb, so
sporting a decent tan will offset this a bit because it’s a fact that olive skinned and black men have the heads for it
and just generally look better with them.
Anglos that follow this trend which began en masse overall in the mid-late 90’s don’t look
as good, having it because it doesn’t quite ‘fit’ for anglos as much as their darker skin counterparts IMHO,
they CAN look good, but in American society if you want to look good and possibly even more attractive
going bald…tread carefully lest you risk looking like a dork.

Try this. And yes you can tell me to STFU because I am being insensitive. I have a lot of hair and have no clue what it is like to be bald. No one in my family has a bald spot or thinning hair.

1. Grow beard
  2. Shave Head
  3. ???
  4. Profit

Keys to being bald:
Some sort of facial hair (stubble counts)
Be tan or black
Look like you lift
Be confident

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:
Fuark![/quote]
You give up way to easy.

First, you can get a black suit, second you can try not to shave for a
few days.

I think you eyes have promise, they have a slightly mean quality to them in your picture.

If you can turn that into a cold, commanding glare, a shaved head will get you laid like tile.

Or not, but hair grows back.

Plus, how tall are you?

Tall would be good.

Dude, you seriously are having a panic attack about nothing.

95% of people can run a low dose test only cycle without fear of hair loss. You are probably losing much more hair from stressing out!

use a #1, don’t bic it.

I wouldn’t be asking “can I pull off the bald look” but rather “how long till I should?”

You’re not at that level yet, but its going to reach a point where you really should just bite the bullet and shave it all off instead of rocking desperate attempts to look like you have a head of hair.

If you want to avoid the cancer patient look, get a tan and grow some stubble/beard.

On the upside, a new treatment for hair loss is going to be on the market within the next few years… CB-03-01 which is essentially an anti-androgen like finasteride, but its topical and only acts locally on the scalp, once it hits the bloodstream its converted to an inactive compound so it shouldnt have any of the shitty side effects of fina and other gay treatments. Trials so far look promising.

[quote]orion wrote:
Plus, how tall are you?

Tall would be good. [/quote]

I’m 6 feet.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
I wouldn’t be asking “can I pull off the bald look” but rather “how long till I should?”

You’re not at that level yet, but its going to reach a point where you really should just bite the bullet and shave it all off instead of rocking desperate attempts to look like you have a head of hair.

If you want to avoid the cancer patient look, get a tan and grow some stubble/beard.

On the upside, a new treatment for hair loss is going to be on the market within the next few years… CB-03-01 which is essentially an anti-androgen like finasteride, but its topical and only acts locally on the scalp, once it hits the bloodstream its converted to an inactive compound so it shouldnt have any of the shitty side effects of fina and other gay treatments. Trials so far look promising. [/quote]

Wow, that is fantastic news! If I can hold off just a few more years with minoxidil and nizoral like shampoos then I may be saved, especially if a test monocycle won’t eat my hair.

I’ll still need a hair transplant for my receded hairline but still, that is fantastic.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:

On the upside, a new treatment for hair loss is going to be on the market within the next few years… CB-03-01 which is essentially an anti-androgen like finasteride, but its topical and only acts locally on the scalp, once it hits the bloodstream its converted to an inactive compound so it shouldnt have any of the shitty side effects of fina and other gay treatments. Trials so far look promising. [/quote]

I really hope this comes out soon. I had a bad reaction to minoxidil and am too scared to try fin or anything like that. This would be awesome.

And to the OP- I would say to just buzz it really short.

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I’m glad I’m black and have a round head.

In case of being white, bald head must be associated with drastic contrast to scary social stigmas…like leather jackets, swastika tats, and/or pick up trucks with the confederate flag waving. White male must have muscles and square jaw so that it looks like he doesn’t have hair because he is simply too bad ass for it. White male must never be cleanly shaven.