Can I Open the Indigo Capsules

Stan,
Didn’t mean to group, my windshield statement was for the “more karma pure than thou” folks.
Ok no eggs because of the industry I get but yes to whey but no to the milk from which it was derived?? Wouldn’t it be simpler to find a chicken friendly company to buy eggs from, and please forgive the stereotype, in California? I don’t know if you’ve tried eggs from chickens that are allowed to graze in yards/gardens but everything (taste,texture,color,cooking) is better. The deep almost orange yolk is unbelievably tasty when soft fried. My Dad, hippie, claimed to have eaten eggs with a greenish hue because the lady’s garden was overrun by grasshoppers for the past week. Excuse the digression/story it’s late.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I mean if a muslim came onto this board asking for an alternative to supplement x because it contains pork products, would you just tell them it makes no difference and they should just give up their beliefs?[/quote]

solution: prioritize muscle-building truths ahead of all such beliefs

I love vegitarians, go PITA!

Hey veggies: My Dinner eats your Salad ; )

Why is it that all meat-eaters get defensive, butt-hurt and throw hissy-fits when someone mentions that he is a vegetarian/vegan?

Are you guys really that insecure?

LOL!

Btw, this is the Nutrition forum yea cunts so let’s keep that shit in the butt-plug/sewer system of T-Nation, PWI!

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Why is it that all meat-eaters get defensive, butt-hurt and throw hissy-fits when someone mentions that he is a vegetarian/vegan?

LOL!

Btw, this is the Nutrition forum yea cunts so let’s keep that shit in the butt-plug/sewer system of T-Nation, PWI![/quote]

hmmm, you go over to a vegans house for dinner and you have to eat what they are eating. But, what if you don’t eat “veggies”… yet, you invite them over and you only eat meat, yet it’s not expected that they conform to you :wink:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

LOL!

Btw, this is the Nutrition forum yea cunts so let’s keep that shit in the butt-plug/sewer system of T-Nation, PWI![/quote]

hmmm, you go over to a vegans house for dinner and you have to eat what they are eating. But, what if you don’t eat “veggies”… yet, you invite them over and you only eat meat, yet it’s not expected that they conform to you ;)[/quote]

This. It is a complete double standard and I’m tired of this holier-than-thou vegetarian shit.

LOL!

This… So much shit talking in this thread. Do any of you really know any vegetarians? Like, have their number in your cel? You don’t always have to post, if you don’t really have anything to say

Fact: vegans = pussies

It’s sad when people act like they are superior because of their choice of how to eat, from either side. Black and white comments like: “vegans are pussies” are known to be incorrect right from the start since nothing in the world is that black and white.
Free speech isn’t perfect but it’s the best we have.

Ad hominem attacks and other logical fallacies should be pointed out on a consistent basis on this forum. Weeding out those who are making for poor quality conversation would increase the quality of reading material.

You already bought the capsules… There is no way to undue the damage you have done (If you believe you have done damage)

Its not like stealing a sweater where you can return it later because you feel guilty.

There is literally no difference, “ethically,” between swallowing the capsules and finding some loophole like opening them up and spreading them on 12 grain toast just to say that you didnt “eat the animal” at the end of the day. Hell, its actually worse in my opinion because the animal product is not even getting used.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

LOL!

hmmm, you go over to a vegans house for dinner and you have to eat what they are eating. But, what if you don’t eat “veggies”… yet, you invite them over and you only eat meat, yet it’s not expected that they conform to you ;)[/quote]

Then you’ve got rude friends and family, it has nothing to do with their nutritional choices.

My sister is a vegetarian, as is my GF’s sister, her mom, all of her aunts, and all my female cousins.

They are all, to a person, extremely conscientious about bringing their own sharing dishes for the holidays and, in general, causing the least amount of work for the host and hostess as possible.

[quote]jared530 wrote:
I love vegitarians, go PITA![/quote]

Is it too much to hope your making a somewhat clever pun?

[quote]Tech-Junkie wrote:
It’s sad when people act like they are superior because of their choice of how to eat, from either side. Black and white comments like: “vegans are pussies” are known to be incorrect right from the start since nothing in the world is that black and white.
Free speech isn’t perfect but it’s the best we have.[/quote]

Us meat eaters are far superior. You think the salad eating hipsters survived when man was evolving? No.

[quote]jared530 wrote:

Us meat eaters are far superior. You think the salad eating hipsters survived when man was evolving? No.[/quote]

It’s a different world now; it is possible to do more.

[quote]jared530 wrote:

Us meat eaters are far superior. You think the salad eating hipsters survived when man was evolving? No.[/quote]

It’s a different world now; it is possible to do more.
[/quote]

It hard to do more when your hands are in your vagina

Varinder Singh Ghuman, IFBB Pro. Life long vegetarian

START EATING STEAK

[quote]StanDiego wrote:
Varinder Singh Ghuman, IFBB Pro. Life long vegetarian
- YouTube [/quote]

Since he’s Indian, he’s most likely an Ovo-lacto vegetarian.

Can’t prove it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he downed a carton of eggs and a gallon of milk/day when he bulks.