Can I Just Take One Cycle?

Haha, do they really feel that good?

In all seriousness, the reason I would only do them once is twofold: number 1 is health reasons and number 2 is that I am not aiming for a roided out physique, I think that I want to get as big as possible naturally within the next 6 months and then look at taking one cycle to get MY ideal physique.

The question was, whether if I did take it to achieve this ‘ideal physique’ could I maintain it naturally?

1 Like

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Yes, it’s pretty much like a plan to eat one potato chip while continuing to hold the bag in the hand.

God is this ever true…
I will chime in with you get a slight attraction/addiction to the results. Your first cycle is typically your best, but in that quest for the mythical figure (depending on your goals) you might be easily persuaded to jump back on.

My 2 cc’s

[quote]saps wrote:
I like Bill’s analogy here’s mine: Its like having sex just once… ever. Not gonna happen once you try it you like it[/quote]

Good analogy.

Of course you could take just one, and since I doubt your at your full genetic peak yet, you could easily maintain up to that peak, and even a little beyond it as bill said.

Like everyone else said…everyone thinks they are going to do just one, but they finish and just aren’t completely happy.

You have the ability and the means to have the body you think is perfect, but stop 2-3 cycles short ? Thats too much temptation for most.

Its like scratching a loto ticket seeing jackpot come up twice and not scratching the third.

Doubtful, if your the kind of person who is considering using AAS, or hell, the kind of person who got into weight training in the first place.

Your not going to let minor difficulties get in the way of what you really want. A perfect body.

You can but you won’t.

1. Bodybuilding
  2. Powerlifting
  3. Medicinal Uses HRT
  4. Looking better naked

Pick one… then decide.

In my experience…after you’ve done ONE cycle, you will want to do another.

Yes, AAS feels that good. And, if you workout correctly, eat correctly, and sleep, you will be HIGHLY rewarded if you cycle.

In re: a “roided out” physique. You shouldn’t do AAS if you’re not comfortable dedicating yourself to a substantial change in the way that you look. People will ABSOLUTELY notice (they may not, but they may, guess that it’s AAS). This definitely happened to me, and I loved it - didn’t feel uncomfortable at all after a few weeks of getting used to everyone staring at my body! :slight_smile:

Regardless, the roided out look that you mention is really not going to be an option for you if you choose your cycle composition and timing the right way.

So, yes, you will probably want to do more than one cycle
You will look strong.
You will be strong.
And you will love it.

My first cycle was good yes but the second had d-bol mixed into the fraction.

I believe i’m some what hooked psychologically to the d-bol it hit so hard and so fast!!!

I could never run it just once.

im just gonna do it once guys!

;>[

op…how old are ya?

come on tell us the truth

Yeah, how old are you and how long have you been seriously training?

Ha, you made a funny. I find my self telling myself, “Shit, I have enough for another vial!” and I haven’t even fucking started! Once you consume the sweet ambrosia that the Greek gods consumed to remain everlasting, you will never return to the normal ways of a mortal! sinister laughter followed by thunder and lightning

[quote]Randizo wrote:

1. Bodybuilding
  2. Powerlifting
  3. Medicinal Uses HRT
  4. Looking better naked

Pick one… then decide.[/quote]

or as many as you like… i do 1, 3 and 4… and it is all good! lololol!

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
“Can I just put the head in?”[/quote]

Yeah, I’m sure you have the discipline not to delve in further…

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Lol. Tried that once. Boy did I delve…[/quote]

I played “just the tip” before.
I lost
but I won
but I lost
damn its confusing

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
“Can I just put the head in?”[/quote]

hahahah.

Oh man to be 16 agian.

you can TOTALLY stop yourself right ?

You dont need a condom because you have enough self control to pull out right ?

A freight train couldn’t stop you once your anywhere near her.

A post was split to a new topic: Start a Cycle at 18?