Can I Has Cheeseburger?

I think we should turn this into a whole thread about this kind of thing.Bullies or loudmouths getting owned.Here’s a good start.

Here’s another

Who the fuck shoots a single on a burger joint fight?

^ love it, ive seen that one before. I hate guys who think theyre all tough and wana fight someone for no reason and the other person doesnt even want to. I love that he got fucked up.

bjj wins again.

Then man wants a Cheeseburger

That was awesome, LOL!

I thought they both looked gay

Fat, ugly, white trash.

Those Tapout/Affliction fatties are common here as well. Apparantly the t-shirt will instantly morph anyone into a MMA world champion. They all wear sandals too. It’s gross. Sandals are female attire.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Fat, ugly, white trash.

Those Tapout/Affliction fatties are common here as well. Apparantly the t-shirt will instantly morph anyone into a MMA world champion. They all wear sandals too. It’s gross. Sandals are female attire.[/quote]

Ahh,come on…I was with you up till that.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Fat, ugly, white trash.

Those Tapout/Affliction fatties are common here as well. Apparantly the t-shirt will instantly morph anyone into a MMA world champion. They all wear sandals too. It’s gross. Sandals are female attire.[/quote]

Ahh,come on…I was with you up till that. [/quote]

yeh me two, i was nodding along with you until i seen that.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Fat, ugly, white trash.

yeh me two, i was nodding along with you until i seen that.[/quote]

Wait, I thought it was only if you wore socks WITH sandals.?

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Fat, ugly, white trash.

yeh me two, i was nodding along with you until i seen that.[/quote]

Wait, I thought it was only if you wore socks WITH sandals.?[/quote]

apparently not, i now have to throw my jerusalem cruisers out!

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Fat, ugly, white trash.

Maybe it’s okay if you’re older, but in the younger crowd only females and hippy dudes wear sandals.

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Fat, ugly, white trash.

Maybe it’s okay if you’re older, but in the younger crowd only females and hippy dudes wear sandals.[/quote]

Come on,you’re from TX as well. Sandals have never been an oddity or relegated to females and “hippy dudes” around these parts.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Fat, ugly, white trash.

It’s not the shirts that make them douche’s though it’s just that for whatever reason the douches seem to be attracted to said shirts

Randy Bo-Bandy up in this

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Randy Bo-Bandy up in this[/quote]

LMFAO. More like Philadelphia Collins. haha man I love that show. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

[quote]wigsa wrote:
I was hoping he’d put him into some sort of submission hold and put him through some pain…[/quote]

He tried for an Americana(keylock),but was too drunk himself to get it in deep.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]wigsa wrote:
I was hoping he’d put him into some sort of submission hold and put him through some pain…[/quote]

He tried for an Americana(keylock),but was too drunk himself to get it in deep. [/quote]

This.

Been doing JJ for a bit and its quite fun.