Can I Get an Example of an EOD Schedule for Test?

So I have been doing every 3.5 days , but I’m thinking about trying an EOD schedule. A little confused how I would run it though. MWF mornings? I have a high SHBG, and I read on this forum somewhere that 1 injection is better, but my issue has to do with peaking. I think when I inject every 3.5 days my test might be going over what my body likes. Causing some heart rate and blood pressure problems. Just looking for some examples. Thanks.

I do MWF but you are going to have to provide more information for the ones here who are knowledgeable, such as dosage, etc.

You’re better off with EOD, especially if you’re already injecting hCG EOD.

You can calculate mg per injection or mg per dose for any weekly schedule:

mg per dose = frequency / period * (mg per week)

period(week) = 7
frequency(EOD) = 2; frequency(E3D) = 3; etc.

For example, 105mg per week injected EOD:

mg per dose = 2 / 7 * 105mg
mg per dose = 30mg

You mean 1 injection per week? That is really never recommended here and rarely seems to work out well.

Probably posted these for you before…

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Context. I read, on this forum, that if you have a higher SHBG, that it may be beneficial to do 1 injection, as opposed to multiple a week.

Supplementing with vitamin with selenium/iodine. Also threw out all non iodized table salt and replaced with iodized. Bought a thermometer but it is unreliavle, so I am working on that aspect when i can. My temps stayed well below 98.6 before noon though. 98.3 average ,work thermometer

Thanks guys, got the math down. Was deciding injecting Monday morning, Wednesday am or pm and again Friday pm. Gonna try it this week and see if it does anything for me.

I have done every other day for over 10 years. I can get EOD calendar reminders. Now I inject on even days of the month and that is easy. At transitions to new month, I can drop a day or switch to odd days of the month. And if you did not inject yesterday, you inject today.

1 Like

AM for me all the time. Body naturally produces highest levels at this time.
AM Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You should feel no drop off during the weekend.

I hear what your saying. Personally I have never had an issue sleeping after injecting later in the day.

I just started trt not even a month ago. Been doing 50 mg test cyp and .5mg Anastrozole every 3.5 days. And also 250iu hcg EOD. Now I’m seeing you guys just do everything EOD? Makes sense since I’m already talking the HCG EOD. So ~30mg test cyp, ~30mg Anastrozole, and 250iu hcg EOD after my first blood work. Don’t want to change protocol right before blood work.

Also just want to add that I’ve seen several people that think Every Other Day (EOD) is M,W,F but by that logic in 4 weeks (28 days) you would only inject 12 times when it should be 14 times.

Like KSman has said, just inject on even days or odd days, up to you. Then when a new month comes around you’ll probably switch from even days to odd days or odd days to even days. EOD literally means Every Other Day.

1 Like

Now I am a little confused…so if you do the even days, some weeks you will inject 4 times and the next week will be 3 times. So at 30mg per injection one week you will be at 120mg and the next week at 90mg? Or am I figuring this wrong?

Because there is uneven number (7) of days in the week, the time constant to make it look smooth for EOD injections would be 2 weeks (14). Then you have 7 injections @30mg each =210mg, so 210/2= 105mg a week.

Now there is easier way to look at this.

Lets say you want to take 140mg Test C per week(so on 7 day average). That is a 140/7(days)=20mg a day of test.
EOD injections would be 40mg, E3D woulld be 60, E4D - 80 etc.

As long as you keep intervals between shots and dosage constant, the average will be the same no matter how many days there is in given month/year/ week(jk :P).

Yes what @doros said. You kinda just have to forget that weeks exist and just inject EOD. So you’ll be injecting Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon etc.

Ah, that makes sense now, so at 120mg a week I would be at roughly 34mg eod.