Can I Cruise on 300mg Test Forever?

I get 180 units for 450 from a hrt clinic, so at 2 iu that’s a 3 month supply. Not bad

I get Chinese generic for $170/100 iu. I had blood work to confirm its potency.

What clinic do you use that offers it that cheap? If you don’t mind. I’m paying $450/mo a Tesa/Ipa blend

What are you getting? I’m confused as to what that is… can u email me? Can I post my email address here?

Put your email address in your Bio. Then ask him to pull your email from there.

Done

Any other insights on safest blasts etc?

I find this topic very interesting

I have seen very big guys cruising on 110 mg of test weekly. 300 mg is killing it.

Safest blast will still go to primo + trt. cycle. Expensive.
2nd safest is just upping your test dose. Cheapest.

3rd safest is introducing mild orals like anavar for a short period, 6 weeks with liver support.

Hgh is a waste of money so no.

1 Like

Would love primo, just can’t get it legally.
I have a high paying job so I can’t get in trouble… can only get test, oxandrolone, stanozolol, oxymetholone and deca and hgh

I think your options are pretty good.

One thing to consider is if a harsher compound can be used for shorter period, or requires less blasts to achieve the same goal, is it really that worse for you?

For example if I do trt plus an oral for my cycles, but have to do three runs with var to get the same result as one run with drol, which is better for health? I have to say the latter, but that is just gut feeling.

Completely agree. I can probably achieve my goals with 2 4-week cycles of prop and drol in a year than a 14 week test deca cycle (because I grow on the test deca around week 8)… blow up fast on drol and maintains with 200 test cruise

I wouldnt touch the deca. … I dont like nor 19s .
I rather use equipoise.
And i wouldnt touch anadrol even if you pay me $1000 to eat it. Liver toxicity is real. I would rather take tren vs anadrol.

The liver toxicity is overblown, mine has never increased and most studies show the same. Dr scaly had people on it, 50 mg one month, 100 mg month 3 and 150 mg month 3, none has liver issues. Cholesterol issues yes.

But 3 weeks of anadrol I think is much safer than 10-12 weeks of tren

1 Like

@steve78, not sure who you’re sending that too. If it was me to talk about HGH, I did not see your email in your bio.

Disagree. HGH is a diet in a bottle. With it, I stay fairly lean while not eating as clean as I should. If I really cleaned up my diet, I’d be ripped.

I agree about 19 Nors. I won’t touch them. I don’t agree about taking tren over drol. I know a few individuals that have used it as a kickstart, and it seems to be pretty comparable to dbol for sides.

There is nothing free with aas. Tradeoffs is the name of the game.

Should be there now, if not I’ll email u

Although I wouldnt recommend it to anyone (because of safe usage), nothing will give you more bang for your buck than moderate testosterone + insulin.

With regards to HGH, since you get paid well I guess it would benefit you, but for younger guys like me, its not worth it at all.

Stay away from Deca, its not worth the sexual side effects. You can achieve what you are looking for with testosterone, anavar/dbol.

SB

Yes. I have been on enanthate over 2 years, lowest dose in whole time is 250 mg, normally 300+. Bloods are fine.